Travis Henry gone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Henry gone?

Thats strange Drew said last night that he was in Arizona a couple of days ago and he didnt think the trade was going to happened. But we'll see....

This is great news!!! the cards would have great WR's and a great RB and thus would need a QB to complete it. if this deal gets done expect for them to be hungry for a QB in the draft. i think that if this henry deal happens before the draft that there is about a 70% chance that the cards will trade up with us to get which ever QB san fran doesn't take. we could then get benson or cadillac from their spot while picking up additional picks

Yes, we should definitely be rooting for this trade to take place.

Good, finally all of these talks will end because I'm getting sick of it.

You guys think if we trade down with cards we will pick up Antrel Rolle?

dolfancoolio said:
This is great news!!! the cards would have great WR's and a great RB and thus would need a QB to complete it. if this deal gets done expect for them to be hungry for a QB in the draft. i think that if this henry deal happens before the draft that there is about a 70% chance that the cards will trade up with us to get which ever QB san fran doesn't take. we could then get benson or cadillac from their spot while picking up additional picks

Well the Cardinals have already got Kurt Warner, why would they want to trade up to draft someone. I think that is -70% chance.:eek:

BTW I havent seen this new info posted anywhere else. I wonder what Coundown's source is...

UCFinfan said:
You guys think if we trade down with cards we will pick up Antrel Rolle?
That would be a God awful move. So with "infinity" amount of hope I say NO.

the scenerio I like is we trade Surtain for a second round pick, we then trade that 2nd round pick to Indy or Seatlle for either E James or S Alexander, and use our #2 pick in round 1 to grab the best WR in the draft.
If Saban intends to grab Rolle, he is better off Keeping Surtain who is a proven stud.

ive been hearing this same thing for MONTHS. i will believe it when its on sports center. or atleast something more than "it might be done soon"

greenflash01 said:
Well the Cardinals have already got Kurt Warner, why would they want to trade up to draft someone. I think that is -70% chance.:eek:

Kurt Warner isnt the same Qb he was years ago, he is also getting up there in years. That team is very young and has a lot of potential, it would make sense to get a QB of the future. Plus I think Warner is only on a one year deal.

Fins2theend said:
Kurt Warner isnt the same Qb he was years ago, he is also getting up there in years. That team is very young and has a lot of potential, it would make sense to get a QB of the future. Plus I think Warner is only on a one year deal.

K. Warner gave the cardinals the ability to draft somone OTHER than a QB. if he didnt sign, they would have HAD to draft a QB.

the cards want a CB. and if the henry trade gets done, they will draft a CB.

Back
Top Bottom