Travis Henry Injured? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Henry Injured?

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just heard on Sportscenter that injury bug biting and showed travis being walked off the field. Looks like he had concussion. Get back to ya on this.

he hurt his ribs on a hard hit by keith bulluck after a pass reception, xrays were negative

Hurt his left side. Ribs was the report. X-Rays came back negative but it could be semi-serious.

MikeO said:
Hurt his left side. Ribs was the report. X-Rays came back negative but it could be semi-serious.

damn he had the rib prob last year.

he got roughed up pretty much on the play. He will be hurting but he will be fine in a week. This guy is tough as nails. Still day 1 starter gaurenteed. This buffalo RB controversy needs to end because EVERYBODY in buffalo knows Henry is our guy and is our starter.

and he is known as having a fumbling problem. If he has to wear something around his ribs........watch out!

psirus716 said:
he got roughed up pretty much on the play. He will be hurting but he will be fine in a week. This guy is tough as nails. Still day 1 starter gaurenteed. This buffalo RB controversy needs to end because EVERYBODY in buffalo knows Henry is our guy and is our starter.
Everybody except Willis.....

the funny thing is is that willis was never quoted saying anything. he also has publicly denied all this speculation. I've been really disapointed in ESPN this off season. They are trying to stir up alot of crap. Even you guys can atest to that first hand.

report says the comment came out of south florida probably drew

travis said after the game it is only bruised rips. thank you lord! That hit looked nasty

From the look of the hit I thought it might be a separated shoulder, but he never clutched his arm like you'd expect if it was a shoulder injury. A rib injury is nothing for Travis. He played with a fractured leg and bruised ribs all last year, and that was WITHOUT Willis breathing down his neck. he still has 3 weeks before game 1. He'll be fine.

MikeO said:
and he is known as having a fumbling problem. If he has to wear something around his ribs........watch out!

ya, 3 fumbles last year is a real fumbling problem.

Travis is going to miss the final preseason game. I think that's mostly just a precaution. Since he doesn't need to play, let the ribs heal a little more. If this was the regular season, I don't have any doubt he would play. The team is confident he'll be ready for the opener against Jacksonville.

Back
Top Bottom