travis minor signed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

travis minor signed

I care... it's a little surprising, assuming ricky rumors and RB with the 2nd pick rumors, not to mention sammy morris, lamar gordon, et al...

Got to wonder the thought behind this, hopefully a one year deal. i like travis minor, but I don't see much of a future for him here.

i think this could be a decent signing. Travis wasn't all that bad his rookie year when we used him as a receiving threat and change of pace guy. I can definitely see Linehan using him the same way next year.

okay, u guys got tell me about one-year deals. Seeing as how i dont pay attention to one year deals and the pay, i only pay attention to who is good and who isnt. Im wondering, we signed Damion Cook to a one year deal worth one million?? So if he gets released in camp......will we STILL pay him that one million?? To ANY of our players who get released in camp, will we still be paying them the money on their deals?

ItalianDolFan said:
So if he gets released in camp......will we STILL pay him that one million??

no, just the small signing bonus he got. NFL contracts don't become guaranteed till the first regular season game

Every one keeps thinking this is DW's team still..... IT'S NOT!!!! I think Minor should be given a chance under a different system to see if it was the talent or the way he was used under an enept O. He could be a ST player too.

Back
Top Bottom