Travis Minor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Minor

UCFinfan86

Oronde Gadsden's Official #1 Fan
Reaction score
Glad to see they resigned him, hes my favorite player since OG got released. I liked him from his FSU days. But i don't understand how or where he will fit into the team. Im guessing he is going to be the #3. I feel confident with him being the backup if Gordon or our Rookie/RB we trade for got injured. I just wonder if he could have gotten a better chance somewhere else? Either way im glad to have him back.

ahh sorry, just went to page 2 and seen all the minor threads. Sorry about this one.

Ricky doesnt do the mary jane anymore because it effects his astro body. Minor doesnt do it because he doesnt want to be higher then a cloud.

PhinDude88 said:
Minor didnt give up on team, Williams did.

If he was actually trying last year, than he doesnt belong in the NFL. Maybe the USFL if he's lucky.

Williams use to be a better football player!
Minor will always be a better person and team-mate!

I still think Minor can be a good chance of pace kind of RB. I know he has never lived up to expectations but he can be a solid #3 Back. He's good catching the ball and has good speed.

Minor had about the same yrds per carry as Williams did last in 2003. This line looked worse than 2003 if you ask me. Minor is no where near the talent Williams is but just trying to point out hes not total crap like some of you say.... Actually if he had as many carries he would have more yards.

ih8brady said:
If he was actually trying last year, than he doesnt belong in the NFL. Maybe the USFL if he's lucky.

do the words high ankle sprain mean anything

Back
Top Bottom