Travis Swanson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Swanson

OK guys, I'm pleased with Swanson's play overall too … but it's been two games. Let's not put the cart before the horse. I'll be happy if Swanson stays healthy and plays average ball the rest of the way.

He's been a pleasant surprise but he seems to be an up and down player. Saw this online....

Swanson has had an interesting ride while in Detroit. Starting out as a backup behind Dominic Raiola, Swanson was seen as the future in 2014. He started in five games, but 2015 was his chance to show what he could do. He struggled and many wondered if he was the right guy.

2016 came around and Swanson looked like a different player, someone the Lions should hold onto at the position. Then in 2017, things were turned around once again, and the '2015 Swanson' came back and made people question why he was in Detroit.

Also noticed that he has a total of 8 career penalties in 56 games! If that is true its incredible.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SwanTr00.htm

Funny story I was at a local bar sitting next to my friend, and a couple walked in and walked passed my friend said damn look at that ***, and I said yeah he must workout, problem is he didn't get the reference. So how did I sound and look?
Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber..

Don't think he's ever had a season ender though. I'd still bring him back next year.
He never had a season ender, but he's never been on the wrong side of 32 either. bodies start to break down my friend, and he is making a decent amount of money. Further more you will see in time that Swanson is a better player.

Back
Top Bottom