travis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

travis

Getumboys

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i think travis minor will be cut cause i dont see any possible way that he makes the team cuase we got a back in brown then i think that we have two solid backups in gordon and morris and plus we got alot of rbs at udfa

they may keep trav because he would be a change of pace to ronnie, kay jay, gordon, or possibly ricky.

you guys know who our starting fullback is? are they going to put sammy morris there?

I would have to think we would Gordon over Minor to have another big back that can pound the rock... I could be wrong if Kay Jay stays then we may want to keep Minor as another option out of the backfield on passing downs..

Honestly, I would say Gordan over Minor to, but I dont see us keeping both guys. Just my oppinion though.

at fullback it might be morris or heath evans battiling it out
but let me ask u a question do u think we should try and trade gordon

If we tried to trade gordon i think we would get far less then the third rounder we gave up for him. If ricky dosen't come back it won't matter, because there will be 4 HB's. If he does, maybe one of our versatile big backs could play the back up FB role for a year, or we could just move the 6 guys around a lot.

I really believe that Kay Jay Harris will make the team. So Ronnie Brown and him would take up 2 spots out of 4 probably. If Ricky Williams does come back, I can't see Minor staying. The 4th spot would probably go to Lamar Gordon. If Ricky doesn't come back, then I see Minor getting the final spot.

If I remember when we did have Ricky and we inserted Travis, he did quite well. Travis just isn't an every down back. But, he has enough speed to surprise the defense when Brown needs a blow.

Getumboys said:
i think travis minor will be cut cause i dont see any possible way that he makes the team cuase we got a back in brown then i think that we have two solid backups in gordon and morris and plus we got alot of rbs at udfa

Don't bet your $$$ on that...he is a versatile RB and is a good 3rd down receiver. You might see someone like Gordon or Morris gone. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom