Trent Difer's opinion on Tua, and his amazing workouts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trent Difer's opinion on Tua, and his amazing workouts

tay0365

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Do not know if this has already been shown, and if it has, my apologies, but this video was just too good not to share on who Tua really is inside (The heart to succeed, and how hard, and willing he is to get there), and how hard he worked to get to this point. Enjoy...

The most important comments I got out of that were
Don't be superman, don't try to win every down, get the ball out quicker minimise the hits on his body.
If he does that he could have a safe long career, keeping injuries to a minimum.
Others were the connection comments and the leadership that he provided, both key elements in QB play
Lastly he is smart and accurate - other vital traits for a QB.

Last edited:
1. Is he healthy..
2. If he is healthy.. dont do like we did w Rosens..
3.let man play at end of yr. If we not going to playoff.

Instead of watching dan Marino film, Tua should watch Kyler Murray film, the art of protecting your body once you take off and run..

this is what Tua needs to do..and he’s got to do before he could ever imagine doing it.

The most important comments I got out of that were
Don't be superman, don't try to win every down, get the ball out quicker minimise the hits on his body.
If he does that he could have a safe long career, keeping injuries to a minimum.
Others were the connection comments and the leadership that he provided, both key elements in QB play
Lastly he is smart and accurate - other vital traits for a QB.

The things you get in that video is really no real information on how long he can play, even Dilfer gives his honest opinion that he has no idea how long his career can be...Nobody does, but all Doctors have said repeatedly was, that he fine, even that the way it healed, he could be as if he had no problem with his ribs. Then again nobody can really honestly tell you Borrow, Herbert, Love, Hurts, or the others will end up with Longer careers then Tua.

What I got from that Video is a College QB, that was so Driven, he worked even harder then expected of him to not only come back healthy, but to be as good or better then he was before.

That he may be even be quicker, and moves even better then he was before the injury.

Dilfer (that rarily raves like this about his players from Highschool, and College that he works with) repeated what everyone has said about him, he is very loved, very driven, and actually does have what it takes to be a leader of men...Teammates will run through a wall for him.

These are not traits you normally get from all young men, only the ones that are very successful.

A below average player will not do what is expected of him to succeed...An average player will do exactly what is expected of him...An above average player will go the extra mile of what is expected of him...The rare exceptional player will do beyond what is expected of him, and still not be satisfied.

Last edited:
The things you get in that video is really no real information on how long he can play, even Dilfer gives his honest opinion that he has no idea how long his career can be...Nobody does, but all Doctors have said repeatedly was, that he fine, even that the way it healed, he could be as if he had no problem with his ribs. Then again nobody can really honestly tell you Borrow, Herbert, Love, Hurts, or the others will end up with Longer careers then Tua.

What I got from that Video is a College QB, that was so Driven, he worked even harder then expected of him to not only come back healthy, but to be as good or better then he was before.

That he may be even be quicker, and moves even better then he was before the injury.

Dilfer (that rarily raves like this about his players from Highschool, and College that he works with) repeated what everyone has said about him, he is very loved, very driven, and actually does have what it takes to be a leader of men...Teammates will run through a wall for him.

These are not traits you normally get from all young men, only the ones that are very successful.

A below average player will not do what is expected of him to succeed...An average player will do exactly what is expected of him...An above average player will go the extra mile of what is expected of him...The rare exceptional player will do beyond what is expected of him, and still not be satisfied.

Yes I agree there is no way of knowing what the time frame of his career will be. The point I was trying to make is that Dilfer picked out his weakness to extend many plays thus leaving him open to extra hits. If he does minimise this "he could" to quote my earlier post have a better chance to have a long career.

I do agree with the rehabilitation process and the points you make probably better than most, as a friend of mine runs a sports injury clinic and I have seen first hand some very high profile Australian football players come back from various injuries and continue their very successful careers due to high levels of motivation, diligence and work ethic to name some factors.

This is really the only time I have cared what Dilfer thinks lol. I roll my eyes every time he is mentioned as a SB Champ. Based on how he sabotaged that Ravens team, he should have gotten his SB ring AFTER the water boy.

Let me know who this Difer guy is

Plus I thought this video was played prior to the draft.

Hi guys, Bump here.

This thread isn’t about Rosen, it’s about Tua. Get the **** back on topic, and don’t make me come back in here.

Have a nice day. :)

Tua has shown incredible toughness and resiliency to come back from that hip injury.

Bodes well for his future assuming he gets better at protecting himself.

Back
Top Bottom