Trent Dilfer On Josh Rosen! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trent Dilfer On Josh Rosen!

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
I think he’s Peyton Manning,” Dilfer said. “Peyton was so clean coming out, and was such an intellect, and such a hard personality in the building – in a good way. He just demanded so much from everybody, including himself. And that’s kind of Josh. I think Josh is probably more of a gifted passer than Peyton was at this stage.

“But Josh also has some [Aaron] Rodgers in him. See, you’ve got to remember, nobody knew what a great athlete Aaron was until he sat there and his creative mind took over for those three years he was on the bench. And I use a musician as an example. There are musicians that didn’t know they were gifted musicians until they picked up a guitar. And that’s kind of what Aaron did in Green Bay, was, he picked up a guitar for the first time. He went from being a stringent, stiff, methodical player to an artistic player. And I think Josh has that ability. Josh right now is very clean and organized and by-the-book how he plays, but he has another gear in there, another artistic gear that’s going to come out at some point. And he’s starting to understand it.”

https://www.newsday.com/sports/foot...osen-mayfield-allen-jackson-dilfer-1.18242091

I'm a skeptic of his, but hope he proves me otherwise. I gave Tannehill time, so I will give Rosen time. A lot of people with more knowledge about him and QBs in general say this was a great move. I'll trust the process. We have been long awaiting to have a great QB again.

So this will be the 5th offense in 5 seasons Rosen will learn.

That's crazy!

We have middle of the pack offensive talent, which is still much better than he had in Arizona. Words cannot describe how bad their o-line was. I like our offensive coaching staff too

Dang!

Josh gets Dilferized!

>>> Actually listening to Trent he's a significant intellect

and I would tend to seriously respect his opinion <<<

Let's HOPE we have an artist @QB!

I respect his opinion and hope he's right. He did love Tannehill though so he owes us 1

I respect his opinion and hope he's right. He did love Tannehill though so he owes us 1
He did say he thought Tannehill could be a rockstar, however his comments being positive about Rosen were much more specific and detailed. I believe he gave Tannehill a rookie pass because of the teams lack of talent, and that Ireland could build around Tannehill. I personally don't believe his comments were close to the endorsement he gave to Rosen in comparison to Tannehill for what it's worth. But I get your humor as well, but I felt it needed to be stated before the Rosen haters twisted the validity or importance Dilfers opinion.

Trent Dilfer loved Ryan Tannehill. Probably still does.

*watches heads explode*
He did not "like him". He loved him. Called Ryan a "rock star"...
Trent Dilfer: Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill is going to be ‘an absolute rock star’ in the NFL
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...going-to-be-an-absolute-rock-star-in-the-nfl/

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom