Trevor might stay in school | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trevor might stay in school

Trevor seems like a humble kind of guy. But he's got to be thinking about how bad both New York teams are. He'd be risking much more playing for the Jets. They are devoid of talent at every level of the offense. Good thing he hasn't declared. Its going to be the biggest decision of his life. Even if he doesn't declare, he still can opt out in 2021 to prepare for the 2022 draft. He still has options. Good Luck to him.

Evidently... Trevor has tested positive for Covid... this could get weird.

Well Clemson is down 14-7 early and BC's got the ball.

If Clemson loses this game, I mean that looks GREAT for Lawrence, even though obviously he's not rooting against his team. The narrative is just that much more positive if his team can't beat an unranked team without him.

This freshman QB, Uiagaleilei, has a cannon for sure. Very similar build and throwing motion to Jameis Winton. It's not a coincidence he's also a former baseball pitcher like JW. I could see a Patrick Mahomes comparison too with the size and cannon. The accuracy seems just ok right now.

BC still leading but Clemson has a 3rd and goal from the 1.....as I typed this.....HAHAHA Etienne fumbles at the 1.......99 yard return, 21-7 BC instead of tied up.

Wow. Now its a game.

I'm rooting for Brian Flores' alma mater (and I NEVER root for anything Boston) today. I'm guessing Christian Wilkins and coach Flo aren't watching this game together.

Clemson pulls it out, just too big an overall talent disparity.

That kid for Clemson is going to be a good one but he sure is not there yet.

I do not cheer for Clemson but if they lost it would be good for Alabama and well, f*ck Nick Saban, ya know?

He is just letting the JETS know he isn't interested in playing for them and to start working the trade phone lines.

This freshman QB, Uiagaleilei, has a cannon for sure. Very similar build and throwing motion to Jameis Winton. It's not a coincidence he's also a former baseball pitcher like JW. I could see a Patrick Mahomes comparison too with the size and cannon. The accuracy seems just ok right now.

BC still leading but Clemson has a 3rd and goal from the 1.....as I typed this.....HAHAHA Etienne fumbles at the 1.......99 yard return, 21-7 BC instead of tied up.

Wow. Now its a game.

I'm rooting for Brian Flores' alma mater (and I NEVER root for anything Boston) today. I'm guessing Christian Wilkins and coach Flo aren't watching this game together.

Crazy that dude is only 19 years old. It may cause a log jam at Clemson if Lawrence stays (which i don't think he will).

It's more than likely Dabo told Uiagaleilei's family he would be the guy in 2021 during the recruiting process.

Back
Top Bottom