Trevor Pryce Signs w/Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trevor Pryce Signs w/Jets

KlausC

Starter
Reaction score
"Adam_Schefter

Baltimore thought Trevor Pryce would return. Doesn't look that way anymore. Looks like Pryce is going to make the Jets defense better."

It was about time someone posted this here lol..

Its a real good signing IMO..He still has something left in the tank..

Willie why do you have a picture of Marshall in your avatar? Is it mockery or what

Because I lost a bet that Marshall would go over 100 yards receiving.

I knew he was going to land there as soon as I saw that Baltimore released him...

this is basically a depth signing at a position we were thin at. he could be a contributor i guess, but i don't expect much. as you could tell.....the guys were gassed at the end of the fins game in that heat. we don't have too many pure 3-4 de's. anything that will take snaps away from gholston is a plus in my book.

Because I lost a bet that Marshall would go over 100 yards receiving.

Or is it practice before losing our bet at the end of the year? :d-day:

Good singing for the Jets. Not nearly the player he used to be, but still should bring some solid depth to their D-Line. Was hoping we'd take a look at him with McDaniel being suspended, and Odrick still nicked up.

Or is it practice before losing our bet at the end of the year? :d-day:

Good singing for the Jets. Not nearly the player he used to be, but still should bring some solid depth to their D-Line. Was hoping we'd take a look at him with McDaniel being suspended, and Odrick still nicked up.

What was our bet again? Was it which team has a better record?

Back
Top Bottom