Trey Wingo on SportsCenter: "Remember the name Frank Gore..." | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trey Wingo on SportsCenter: "Remember the name Frank Gore..."

The big question though is whether he will eventually return to what he was before the injuries. No RB fully recovers from an ACL in 1 year, yet he was still starting less than 11 months after the last tear. There's no way he was back 100% when he played last year. By next season he just may be the player he was when he averaged over 9 ypc as a freshman.

If Gore never had an injury it's possible he could be the BPA. Even if he stays healthy in the NFL, his legs will wear quicker. I think he'll be a backup at best. He's the type of guy you root for to be successful.

You have to remember that at one time Frank Gore had Willis Mcgahee riding the bench. No way is he the best player in the draft, but i believe he will be a starting RB in the NFL 3 years down the line. Remember hes lost 17 pounds. He was very out of shape his senior year at UM because he had just come off of his second reconstructive knee surgery. I would love it if we were to draft Braylon edwards with our 1st and get Gore with our 3rd or 4th. However he is a huge liability with his two banged up knees.

Gore shows some serious talent when healthy

I'm a U of M fan and graduate and it was flashes of greatness overshadowed by an inability to stay on the field. CK is right.

Come on guys. Most RB's take 2 years to get back to full shape. Edge was bad the year after his injury (it actually took Edge 2-3 years to get back to full speed). Willis has had 2 major injuries and the last one was the worst I've ever seen. I don't think Gore will be NFL caliber next year but by his second year in the league, he could really become a top level starter given the right opportunity.

ckparrothead said:
As a UM fan, I'm trying hard to forget the name Frank Gore...

GORE SUCKS!!!! Stop talking about him!!! He never did **** and he NEVER will....the guy screwed up his knee not once but twice......IF HE STAYS HEALTHY???????????? What is that ****??? HE WONT STAY HEALTHY!!!! and he sucks anyways. Maurice Clarett had a better workout.

eh? i hope that sarcasam b/c if not your a fu@king idiot

edit: only if u are serious about saying he sucks and never did anything and that clarett is better

I don't think Gore will become anything close to the type of runningback he use to be. Look at Edge, he still isn't even close to the same type of back he use to be.

ckparrothead said:
Frank Gore is a heartbreaker. He'll set the league on fire the way Yatil Green set the league on fire.

dont remind me of that disaster....

afishfan said:
GORE SUCKS!!!! Stop talking about him!!! He never did **** and he NEVER will....the guy screwed up his knee not once but twice......IF HE STAYS HEALTHY???????????? What is that ****??? HE WONT STAY HEALTHY!!!! and he sucks anyways. Maurice Clarett had a better workout.

Sooo...you for or against him? :lol:

Gore was a phenomenal RB coming out of high school. He averaged 10 ypc behind a very crappy line at Coral Gables HS. One-man team. Sucks about his knees.

Back
Top Bottom