Trey Wingo on SportsCenter: "Remember the name Frank Gore..." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trey Wingo on SportsCenter: "Remember the name Frank Gore..."

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
"If he stays healthy, he could be the best player in the draft."

Thoughts? What is the likelihood of that?

yeah if he can stay healthy....mcgahee and edge comes to mind...of guys who came back from injury to lead are leadning up this point productive careers

SkapePhin said:

Even if he does stay healthy that was a pretty ridiculous comment. I never saw much out of Frank Gore that would lead me to believe he could be THE BEST PLAYER IN THE DRAFT.

Maybe a better player than projected, but the best player in the draft comment even caught the other two guys on set off guard.

Even if he stays healthy I dont see him being the best player in the draft. A good player yes, but the best? I just dont see it.

I really think he could be the best RB in the draft. Brown, Cadillac, and Benson dont have earth shattering skills- and many say that Gore (when healthy) was the best RB they had since James.

If you watched him last year, he really looked like he was playing not to get hurt. He wants to be a NFL RB more than anything (likely because of the $$). Talent wise, hes right up there with the top 3, or better.

No way. If he never got hurt in the first place sure. This guy was the best back I have ever seen when he was a freshman, but he will never be the same. I think he has the potential to be very good if he can stay healthy, but not the best player in the draft.

SkapePhin said:

that's a bold statement - being a canes fan watching gore was special - maybe if it weren't for the injuries... but he had them - big ones - i think trey's head isn't healthy

Frank Gore is so nasty when healthy... only problem is he is never healthy.

Guys who have perpetually disappointed, will perpetually continue to disappoint, as a rule of thumb.

You will see a team take a chance on him, then he'll flash all the skills in the world while trying to get a job and money with the team, and then he'll get injured, and right back in the shell he'll go.

JHWAUEX said:
Even if he does stay healthy that was a pretty ridiculous comment. I never saw much out of Frank Gore that would lead me to believe he could be THE BEST PLAYER IN THE DRAFT.

Maybe a better player than projected, but the best player in the draft comment even caught the other two guys on set off guard.

You never saw Gore much then I take it. He averaged 10 yards a carry as a back up!! If he gets back to that, it's over. Speed, power and elusiveness.

Frank Gore is a heartbreaker. He'll set the league on fire the way Yatil Green set the league on fire.

bigmiamifan said:
You never saw Gore much then I take it. He averaged 10 yards a carry as a back up!! If he gets back to that, it's over. Speed, power and elusiveness.

I don't mean this to be offensive in anyway, or any knock on his potential, but someone told me before that Gore is very severely LD (learning disabled). Is that true?

Just curious, I've never looked into it.

He was so good as a freshman I thought he would end up being a first round draft pick but he looked like a different player last year.Which is the real Frank Gore ?If he is a shadow of what he showed his first year he is worth taking a chance on but his injuries were serious.

Back
Top Bottom