Tricky Questions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tricky Questions

redpitsea

Lobo-Fins
Reaction score
What do you think we should do now? Do you think that we start letting the younger guys start playing a lot more now that were not making the playoffs? Do we start finding out whos the real deal and whos not cut out to contribute to this system and team.

Do you think we owe it to JT ZT and the older vets to keep them in for 80% of the plays or should they understand that we need to start preparing for next year? Should we give Cleo a start at QB against one of our upcoming games? Just a few thoughts that we might start thinking about for the rest of the season. I know Saban knows whats best but im curious on how he'll handle the situation.

I'd like to see Lemon is all, considering our situation

redpitsea said:
What do you think we should do now? Do you think that we start letting the younger guys start playing a lot more now that were not making the playoffs? Do we start finding out whos the real deal and whos not cut out to contribute to this system and team.

Do you think we owe it to JT ZT and the older vets to keep them in for 80% of the plays or should they understand that we need to start preparing for next year? Should we give Cleo a start at QB against one of our upcoming games? Just a few thoughts that we might start thinking about for the rest of the season. I know Saban knows whats best but im curious on how he'll handle the situation.

Ok, NOOOOOOO no No nO are there any other ways to say it??? JT and ZT will both be around next year. If you haven't noticed Zach is leading the league in tackles, and JT is having the best year of his career. 2 INT returns for TDs. They are our next year. They each have at least three years left, and JT most likely more.

Second of all, the season is not over. Last year when we were 3-7 did Nick go to Sage? No, he stuck with Gus. He isn't the coach that likes to make unneccessary changes to the lineup. He did this year because of the C-pep condition. After watching Cleo play I have come to the conclusion that I have only seen him perform well one time. Last year's preseason against the 3rd string 49ers defense. Nothing to write home about. Joey is the backup, Daunte is the Qb. Until Joey plays his way into the starting position I don't see it changing.

Play the players that give us the best chance to win.:wink:

I don't want to lose any more games.:tantrum:

*sigh*
Everybody below you seems to disagree but I do think we need to see what hidden talent we have hiding. Maybe we have another bell lying in the ranks. and I would actully love to see rookie marcus Vick on the field. his speed could possibly make him the next Moss. Who knows unless you try, and Yes I would love to see what lemon could do.

IdahoPhin said:
Play the players that give us the best chance to win.:wink:

I don't want to lose any more games.:tantrum:

We have still yet to figure out the group that makes us win:rolleyes:

I think it's about time we start letting Jason Allen play more at safety. As far as Zach and JT go, I would only let them rest if we're out of games late in the season. Cleo sits on the bench and let Harrington ride out the season. I'd like to see some of our younger DT get some playing time. What's the situation with Evans, Vickerson, Wright (not manny). Are they still on the roster or any of them on the active roster?

If Harrington does not play too much more we can give Detroit a 6th not a 5th on the trade so let's bench him and play Lemon and Daunte again

see Lemon at QB, other than that keep it the same with an increase in Jason Allen's playtime.

I'm really ready for this team to draft a QB to groom, we keep messing around with garbage like Frerotte, Feeley, Feidlier, Lucas, etc. draft a guy like Jordan Palmer in the mid rounds and let him learn as Culpepper starts

wpgfishfan said:
If Harrington does not play too much more we can give Detroit a 6th not a 5th on the trade so let's bench him and play Lemon and Daunte again

i really hope u were kidding cause Daunte just had surgery again...:shakeno:

I think a lot of folks would like to see what Lemon has but Saban already went on record saying that we're going to really play the best players that give us the most chance for winning the game...and that doesn't leave a whole lot of room for putting in a young guy to "see what he's got"

If anything it boils down to would you rather see what a little bit healthier Daunte has to offer the team, or would you rather see what Cleo Lemon has to offer the team.

Might be too late for Lemon. He'll be an RFA next year and playing him and him playing well would mean they have to either tender him high, or he gets signed to an offer sheet and we have to decide whether or not we'll match...with no compensation because he was undrafted.

We could try and pull the "We're matching unless you give us a 4th rounder" thing but there's no guarantee it will work.

RonnFin46 said:
i really hope u were kidding cause Daunte just had surgery again...:shakeno:

The surgery wasn't as serious as you seem to be thinking. Removing loose bodies is a very quick recovery. Debriding is a different story, and he didn't have that done.

In fact, if that piece of cartilage really was responsible for what they think it was responsible for, Daunte could be in game shape within a week.

ckparrothead said:
The surgery wasn't as serious as you seem to be thinking. Removing loose bodies is a very quick recovery. Debriding is a different story, and he didn't have that done.

In fact, if that piece of cartilage really was responsible for what they think it was responsible for, Daunte could be in game shape within a week.

can i ask how u know this for a fact? are you a doctor or did u experience something like this? (if i sound like im being an ******* im not trying to be, im jst curious)

Back
Top Bottom