Trill Injury | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trill Injury

Trill coming in like a cruise missile in pre-season game 1, bringing a guy down on his own legs was dumb AF. It's sad that his coaches hadn't told him not to bring guys down on his own legs.. you mess up your wheels and you're out bro

His name is Igbinoghene. Step up young man!!!
I realize he is still young and the light might eventually come on but he isn’t a player I have any confidence in at this time. He just seems to lack awareness in pass coverage and I’m sure opposing teams would love to see him lining up in the secondary for the Dolphins.

Really bummed out by this. I like him significantly more than Igbo. Get well soon, young man. There may be opportunity for a CB2 role next offseason.

On the flip side, we still have 4 good corners. Crossen is legit. If we lose Needham in FA next year, I like him in that spot.

Nothing ever good comes from the pre-season.

Play thirds and practice squad only. It's a dinosaur.

Nothing ever good comes from the pre-season.

Play thirds and practice squad only. It's a dinosaur.
You wont know who those thirds and practice squads are till you play all bar the starters in pre season.

Very tough break... but Williams was likely our last CB to start the season, so this may be more of a morale issue than a competitive issue.

See you next season, Trill... but sadly, this is EXACTLY how it went with Preston Williams.

Dang, I hate injuries to any player...
Wish him a full speedy recovery!

Back
Top Bottom