troy brown? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

troy brown?

Atila said:
guess some of you forgot the part that brown is a WR first and a CB 2nd

The first post in the thread stated that he was a good DB, I was saying that he was only average. I never forgot that he was a WR first, I never commented on that.

marcos said:
who is a better wr marty booker or david terrel?
Booker....hAs more expiriance....better at breaking tackles, and a better route runner

Terrell....catch better.......jump higher......mike tighter catches.

Brown will probably go back to the Pats before it's all over...He is an aging vet, who has been very useful to the Pats...is he the same reciever from 5 years ago, no way, but still has some value...I don't see him coming here, as I said, but also don't think that Saban is looking for a player of his age to come and help us...now, if he is around in TC and we have a few injuries to WRs...that would be different...I don't see Saban using him as a DB with the depth that we have currently, even if we trade Surtain.

finsnchips said:
lucky isn't the word... he kinda did well to make the INTs, however, he was thrown at so many times, and he does have a WRs catching ability so he was going to make INTs.
Exactly people underestimated him as a db and if you throw a ball straight at a wide receiver (playing db) chances are he'll catch more than he drops

Back
Top Bottom