troy brown? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

troy brown?

marcos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
what about troy brown to join the dolphins as a 3rd wr?

he have experience
cheaper
talent player
good db

I dont think he is that cheap, or the Pats would have resigned him. Although getting him to play against the Pats would be fun to see. Plus he is old and doesnt help us long term

Isn't that good of a DB, was lucky in interceptions and was showed up in the last quarter against us when he couldn't cover Thompson who is nothing to write home about.

Dolfan2788 said:
Isn't that good of a DB, was lucky in interceptions and was showed up in the last quarter against us when he couldn't cover Thompson who is nothing to write home about.

Rightttttttttt

Thompson got good size and he is very talented even though he has not shown his talents the past 2 seasons. That play you are talking about was well executed and was a perfect pass thrown where only thompson could catch it. I'm sure Champ Bailey would have trouble covering that pass also...

He is still a good player and would make a great addition but the price is, most likely, not right.

who is a better wr marty booker or david terrel?

I would rather we pick up a younger receiver to develop that would cost less. I know that does not make a lot of sense to some people but we do need to get younger and to do it now.

I hope we go with Roby in the 4th or 5th rounds.

I'd rather pick up Hilliard then Brown

BenchFiedler said:
Rightttttttttt

Thompson got good size and he is very talented even though he has not shown his talents the past 2 seasons. That play you are talking about was well executed and was a perfect pass thrown where only thompson could catch it. I'm sure Champ Bailey would have trouble covering that pass also...

It was a good pass but not perfect, Thompson has talent but has not showed it. A good DB would have had a good chance of breaking that play up.

He's old and I don't know what he's asking for but nevertheless, I think he'd be motivated to come in and learn our systems. Saying that, I'll pass.

Dolfan2788 said:
It was a good pass but not perfect, Thompson has talent but has not showed it. A good DB would have had a good chance of breaking that play up.

guess some of you forgot the part that brown is a WR first and a CB 2nd

Dolfan2788 said:
lucky isn't the word... he kinda did well to make the INTs, however, he was thrown at so many times, and he does have a WRs catching ability so he was going to make INTs.

Back
Top Bottom