Trubisky Anyone? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trubisky Anyone?

Jameis has the skills... if he'd freaking grow up, he'd be good.

He's young enough to do this... now, it comes down to character.
Well, it could be an interesting option. Could allow Miami to draft BPA at #5.

Again, depends on how much the coaching staff thinks he can develop in terms of decision making.

We've discussed just about every quarterback. Anyone interested in Mitch Trubisky at the right price, low draft pick?

Personally, I don't think he's good enough. But wanted to throw it out there anyway. Is there more to develop with Trubisky? I do like his athletic ability.
Jeez...no. flat out No. God forbid No. NO! Glad you dont think hes good enough.

I mean, most people look at a player's size and equate that with a guy who won't get injured a lot. But in 2018 Trubisky had a shoulder injury that caused him to miss some time and caused erratic accuracy when he came back. In 2019 he dislocated his non-throwing shoulder and tore his labrum. He's not necessarily shown great durability.

Good information to know.

Thanks for the knowledgeable reply. It makes posting worthwhile.

Just goes to show too many franchises lock themselves up by giving years to certain QBs who really do not deserve it.

Always hoping for a turn the corner type thing.

Watch enough of CHI games, and the inability of the QB to make smart efficient decisions consistently, just was lacking.

Hell
We've discussed just about every quarterback. Anyone interested in Mitch Trubisky at the right price, low draft pick?

Personally, I don't think he's good enough. But wanted to throw it out there anyway. Is there more to develop with Trubisky? I do like his athletic ability.
No

1AC2E15C-BD26-4738-A093-1326DCDE42CA.png

Trubisky is terrible, but I’m not completely opposed to the notion of drafting Tua at 5 to sit for a year while we rehabilitate the trade value of a Newton or Winston at QB in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom