True measurement of Chris Grier. | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

True measurement of Chris Grier.

It is not although I am a big fan. Sundown ftw.
Yeah for me it’s “Early Morning Rain” and “Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald” - Hey, so whose dat in the photo?🦉

Do not tell me that that’s a young Alex Trebek?! “Those are people who died, died!” sides’ I loved Jeopardy! 🇨🇦

Last edited:
No but he's been here that long. During the worst run in franchise history. Where scandals were more the culture than winning.

My question is what on earth has he done since he's been here for people to defend him?
So you’re sayin he’s a survivor… Yes!!!

Wait! What! What has he done? Whooa…😳

That is just a general statement, bottom line is our OL sucked again last year....just as it has the last decade.
Well, you’re a Ford guy so what can I say?

F ound
O n
R oad
D ead

Ha ha, I’m only kidding. 🤠

MOPAR - 68ChargerRT

Best movie car race ever… Steve McQueen in that ‘67 351 Cleveland - no sorry - 302 Boss (Eleanor?) against that Evil “68 Charga. 🙌 The U. Yuppers! and I do know who won… kudos.😎 Mana Mana Mana Mo!
(Golden Corral haha!) ☮️

Last edited:
****in A analogy there WildBillIV! question, is the IV an IV drip? and if so, whats a drippin in there?

haha
Nah it’s just a Roman Numeral lol

The issue that people are having is if wins count as a GM stat…which I don’t think they apply to a GM. It’d be nice if they did bc it’s an easy stat to read, but it’d be misleading. For example whoever the saints GM is (if he’s been there more than a couple years) has a winning record, but I wouldn’t want him over Grier due to his cap management issues

I can forgive the Jackson, Eichenberg and Iggy picks if Tua becomes a durable franchise QB.

I wonder if fans of winning teams feel the need to constantly make threads to prop up their GM’s?

Yeah for me it’s “Early Morning Rain” and “Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald” - Hey, so whose dat in the photo?🦉

Do not tell me that that’s a young Alex Trebek?! “Those are people who died, died!” sides’ I loved Jeopardy! 🇨🇦

That's the late, great Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Well, you’re a Ford guy so what can I say?

F ound
O n
R oad
D ead

Ha ha, I’m only kidding. 🤠

MOPAR - 68ChargerRT

Best movie car race ever… Steve McQueen in that ‘67 351 Cleveland - no sorry - 302 Boss (Eleanor?) against that Evil “68 Charga. 🙌 The U. Yuppers! and I do know who won… kudos.😎 Mana Mana Mana Mo!
(Golden Corral haha!) ☮️

C'mon, dude. McQueen's car was a '68 GT...with a 390, not a Boss or an Eleanor. Eleanor was a '67 GT500 with a 428. That would have been a better foil for those nasty 68 Charger R/Ts with their 440s.

No but he's been here that long. During the worst run in franchise history. Where scandals were more the culture than winning.

My question is what on earth has he done since he's been here for people to defend him?
Maybe because it's insane to blame him for what transpired 15 years ago when he wasn't in charge?

Are you reading what you're writing?

Back
Top Bottom