Trung Canidate.....OUCHHH | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trung Canidate.....OUCHHH

Can we win a SB

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did any of you guys see on Sportscenter or somewhere, the hit at the redskin camp.. It was a safety(white boy), who crushed the heck out of trung canidate, i think that was not necessary and could have been avoided.. He could have ended the redskin season as well as canidate... Boy that was vicious..!!:billsbite :nesucks: :jetssuck: :shark: :evil:

Well. that safety was probably trying to win a roster spot so it is OK since this is FOOTBALL.. Whats the condition on Trung?? Is he OK?? If he is fine.. Nothing should be thought of it..

Actually, Spurrior was pissed about the hit, deeming it not necessary. It was pretty brutal. It basically dropped Trung like Sapp dropped the Packers Olinemen last year. Injuries weren't nearly the same but the impact looked similar. If anything though, that guy now has a rep as a solid hitter.

That guy is an idiot. The first rule of training camp DON'T INJURE YOUR TEAMMATES! What kind of moron goes and unnecessarily levels your starting runningback? The one who doesn't want to be on the coaches good side I guess.......

Originally posted by Bazinet37
That guy is an idiot. The first rule of training camp DON'T INJURE YOUR TEAMMATES! What kind of moron goes and unnecessarily levels your starting runningback? The one who doesn't want to be on the coaches good side I guess.......

That guy was an idiot for doing that. The one place you never want to be is in the head coaches doghouse.

It was a sweet hit however:)

it was matt bowen who came out of nowhere and boom, that was a good hit, except for that it was his teammate

I don't remember this much complaining when Jeff Ogden got leveled in TC a couple years ago by ? who was later cut. Thats when everyone got up in arms.

That hit was brutal. I completely agree with it since he's trying to earn a roster spot. What made the hit so bad is that Trung didn't think he was going to hit him. If Trung had lowered his head as he should have, they both would have just fallen down, and it wouldn't have looked so bad. In my opinion, it was a great, clean play - even for TC. It's Trung's fault it was so bad.

Well it is football...I'm sure the players are jonesing for the games to begin more then we are, so its understandable a safety comes up and puts an aggressive stamp on Trung. I'm sure Trung will be braced for impact the rest of TC...:)

Bowen should have known better. Do you see any hits like that in our camp?? No. And for two reasons.

#1) You don't take out your teammates in camp. EVER

#2) The coaches watch film of every practice. If you have a chance to lay wood, you'll be in position. And the coaches will see that.

Trung didn't lower his head because he's a veteran who understands. This scrub was just out of line.

I agree with everything you said Muck .. but I think Bowen is expected to be a starter for the Skins, making the hit even more bone-headed! If he WERE a scrub trying to get a highlight it would at least make sense as to why he did it.

Back
Top Bottom