Trust in our ORGANIZATION!!! (DRAFT) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trust in our ORGANIZATION!!! (DRAFT)

Romy148

Active Roster
Reaction score
My friends our draft is not sexy in my book, but u know what Parcells knows what he is doing he has not let us down yet. This season when we did not know who to get as a D cordinator after letting some guys walk we get Nolan, when we did not get Holmes and the sky was going to fall we get Marshall, when we all are scared we might not get Dansby we get him and now it might seem we are not addressing this draft the way some of us would like but I trust what they are doing. We will end up with a great FS and a great TE I know it even if we find it in the 5 round they will find talent.

My friends our draft is not sexy in my book, but u know what Parcells knows what he is doing he has not let us down yet. This season when we did not know who to get as a D cordinator after letting some guys walk we get Nolan, when we did not get Holmes and the sky was going to fall we get Marshall, when we all are scared we might not get Dansby we get him and now it might seem we are not addressing this draft the way some of us would like but I trust what they are doing. We will end up with a great FS and a great TE I know it even if we find it in the 5 round they will find talent.

Hmm u must have napped through the White, Turner and Nalbone picks last year.

"Trust in our ORGANIZATION!!!"

how many times has that phrase kicked us in the ballz the past 20 years?

Its like people think they can evaluate talent better than bill parcells... Incredulous...
not one team has ever gone 100% of their picks right...its like people expect God to draft for the miami dolphins...Come on MAN!!!

yeah, i guess i was...but you must have napped during vontae davis, sean smith, brian hartline, and chris clemons picks...embarrising....:rolleyes2:

well Clemons is far from a score at this point. So Three hits, three misses and 1 who knows. Also the hits could become misses and the misses could become hits. Donald Thomas has went from a surefire hall of famer to will he make the damn team in a year. I was referring to the post talking about picking up starters later in the draft also to clarify.

Back
Top Bottom