TSN Sports' Bahr guy picks the Fins to win AFC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TSN Sports' Bahr guy picks the Fins to win AFC

echo_bravo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just to let you know, the TSN "Sports Bahr" dude picked us to win the AFC.

http://www.sportingnews.com/sportsbahr/20020830.html

"Champs: If the Packers manage to get home-field advantage in the NFC, I think they have a real shot to knock off the Rams. However, I don't think that will happen. The Rams should reach their third Super Bowl in four years and will face Miami. Yes, I think Ricky Williams will make that much of an impact. If Trent Dilfer can win a Super Bowl, so can Jay Fiedler. And the Dolphin defense is one of the NFL's best. In the end, though, I think the Rams will win it all.
"

You cant really agrue with that point ("If Trent Dilfer can win a Super Bowl, so can Jay Fielder")

my sentiments exactly only THEY MUST have a first round bye or forget it....... and the RAMcells will win it allllllllllllllllllllllllll

Lovie Smith is not impressed with his D this year...and they lost London Fletcher the pro bowler and last I heard hadn't replaced him.

I honestly think that the last of an awesome 3rd WR will hurt them because Ernie Conwell is still not that great of a TE and the Rams need more than 3 (Holt, Bruce, and Faulk) threats on the field at any given point to reach "max Q" I can see them being good, like 11-5 good, but the Rams can be grounded in big situations and it has been proven each year (Bucs in 1999, Saints in 2000, Eagles then Patriots in 2001)

Without Fletcher, will they have that same defensive edge they used to beat the Bucs in 99 and the Eagles in 2000 even when they get grounded? Not IMO....

Back
Top Bottom