Tua and Zach Wilson -passer rating stats | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua and Zach Wilson -passer rating stats

The Jets have been extremely lucky with the qbs they have faced this season. It has overhyped their defense. They have lost Hall and Vera to injuries and both guys are studs . I really wanted Hall in last yrs draft. That being said They have used up all of their advantages in the draft and free agency they stockpiled over the past years yet they are still in the lower bracket in the AFC east I could not believe how bad Belli dared Saleh to try and beat him, confident that Saleh and staff could not do it . Bellys plan was to watch the Jets beat themselves , and the Jets did it

OK Sure, but how does he compare against the greatest QB to come out of Alabama, the pro-bowl QB for the NE Patriots, Mac Jones?

Oh wait, he has more INTs the TDs, throwing 2 yards per completion less then Tua, and a 80.8 rating.

View attachment 123531
Never saw anything in that guy - even last year. He was so meh.

Tua will be in Joe Namath conversations as an Alabama alumni. Jones will be lucky to be in Richard Todd one’s 😂

NFL Network reporting that Davis Mills benched and Kyle Allen will start against the Dolphins.

it's everyone's fault but Zach Wilson

Chris Simms is a tool

So it's the winds fault... up next Tua cant thrw in the cold and wind

it's everyone's fault but Zach Wilson

Chris Simms is a tool

So it's the winds fault... up next Tua cant thrw in the cold and wind

When I see Chris Simms, I instantly turn the channel.
Does anyone else think he looks like the inbred kid from “Deliverance?”

Attachments

• E7EAD052-C505-4024-901A-873E0489232F.jpeg
    E7EAD052-C505-4024-901A-873E0489232F.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom