Tua apparently signed a $30.3M 4 yr deal with Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua apparently signed a $30.3M 4 yr deal with Dolphins

I'm so glad they changed the rules some years ago and drafted players don't get to hold out as they all know exactly how much they're all supposed to get. It's one of the best rules they've come up with. Every player is in TC from day one instead of all the nonsense from before when rookies wanted to make more than players that have been in the NFL for years.

Mr I genuinely want him to succeed...
I'll be the very first one here to eat my shoe , bow down in disgrace and say I was wrong..........And I hope on my first born I AM WRONG. But the kids I hurt history is disturbing. Come December when we are pulling for a playoff spot.......do you really think he can practice and games into the post season? Do you?

I hope I'm wrong and am pulling for him. But.........let's keep Rosen around eh?

Congrats to Tua.

Are all first round pick contracts fully guaranteed? Seems kinda risky to fully guarantee that deal.

Congrats to Tua.

Are all first round pick contracts fully guaranteed? Seems kinda risky to fully guarantee that deal.

They are, but the risk is mitigated by their signing bonus. Tua’s contract has a $19.6M signing bonus which means the rest of his contract is $10.68M over 4 years. That is the reason Rosen is dirt cheap; the Cardinals paid his guaranteed money when he signed and all we have left is like $2M per year.

Hopefully he becomes the highest paid player ever in 5 years.
God I hope not.. that would be a big hinderance on our cap. A smart player would get paid but not strangle the team with getting paid so much they can’t provide a decent supporting cast. Hate to say it but look at Brady with his time in NE

Yes In the exact same way people say other things are “fake news.”

You're correct and I was wrong. I try to wait for "official news" before proclaiming something is true, but you're right. Sometimes there actually are backdoor sources that know what they're talking about...

I'll be the very first one here to eat my shoe , bow down in disgrace and say I was wrong..........And I hope on my first born I AM WRONG. But the kids I hurt history is disturbing. Come December when we are pulling for a playoff spot.......do you really think he can practice and games into the post season? Do you?

I hope I'm wrong and am pulling for him. But.........let's keep Rosen around eh?

Tua will be fine he is growing into his body

IMHO the only thing that keeps Rosen around is if he is capable of being 3rd string. If this is guy was ever alpha dog He should be in a flap to get to roster where he it at least second string like the Pats, and Jests. if his attitude goes south they have to jettison him rather than allow him to become a cancer

Based on his jersey sales I won't be surprised if the endorsement $$$ start coming in as well.

Back
Top Bottom