Tua at the facility | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua at the facility

As a PT I did not like the way he went up the step. It was a slow concentric motion. I've seen many hip replacements. Moving quick and doing agility drills it's very different from strengthening and stabilizing the area. If he still has that hitch in Sept, put him on PUP. .2 cents.

i dont know about yall but my peripheral vision is **** because of the ****ing mask. (yes i do wear, yes i am allowed to bitch about it ****ing with my vision). and yes i know peripheral is side to side, i just cant find the actual term for the vertical vision being ****ed up. he probably wanted to make sure he saw the step properly because the mask was altering his view. you can see he slowed and looked down. anybody here that has been wearing the masks know you have to look a little further down or if you are trying to look at an object in your hand, raise it up a little higher.

so im saying he slowed down because he wanted to make sure he saw the step without busting his damn ass. if no mask im sure he would've skipped up the steps with a football in his hand and tossed it at the nearest target bullseye hitting it square in the middle

Ryan Fitzpatrick QB, Miami Dolphins

Dolphins HC Brian Flores said there would be an open competition at quarterback this summer.

Asked Wednesday if Ryan Fitzpatrick would be Miami's first-team signal caller, Flores said "there is competition there and everywhere," according to Dolphins beat writer Barry Jackson. With full practices likely delayed into well into August, it might be some time before the Dolphins decide between Fitzpatrick or rookie Tua Tagovailoa as their Week 1 starter.

Related:

Source: Barry Jackson on Twitter

Jul 29, 2020, 10:09 AM ET

Back
Top Bottom