Tua Bandwagon........Adam Schein (The Schein Nine) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Bandwagon........Adam Schein (The Schein Nine)

Funny how everyone now claims to have been a Herbert guy.

And if he starts blowing, whispers.
I never thought herbert was that good.. ducks didnt used him right way..nfl scout said he need year on bench before he was ready...bar higher for herbert..he got be in top 10 now. To compete w mohomes now..

That's what I'm looking for in 2023 and beyond...how will these 2 compare. I was on the fence before that draft, willing to be happy with either of them (but I'll admit, had Tua not gotten hurt, he'da been my #1 hands down).

Gonna be interesting to see how it all plays out. I think the Tua's 2021 is going to be outstanding, and not by rookie standards.

Barring season-ending injury for either, I say Tua outdoes Herbert in 2021 (not even counting wins...a team stat).
A lot will depend on coaching and players which surround both Tua and Herbert. But for me I loved the size/strength of Herbert. I felt Tua had better processing skills and "big moment" games in College and better accuracy. They both are humble men with great attitudes. Although I would have selected Herbert, I was extremely happy we landed Tua and I have faith and confidence he can be a great QB.

They are both going to have great careers.

what will these people be saying if this turns out to be completely incorrect moving forward?
They will admit the reality of the situation at hand if they have integrity?

Do we live life based on hypotheticals? Or do we make judgements with the realties of a situation?

We all hope Tua becomes the great QB some think he is…..

I stand by my opinion I had last year, the Smart Selection was Herbert. Tua carried too many question marks for me.

Since Tua is our QB…I hope My assessment was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom