Tua Bandwagon........Adam Schein (The Schein Nine) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Bandwagon........Adam Schein (The Schein Nine)

Oregon's offense had 204 yards of offense. The lowest by a rose bowl team in 40 years. He threw for 138 yards and an INT. Come one now.
Dude is a big fan tho lol

like a fan would watch a game or fo some research one would think

Is Tua learning a new playbook or is he still learning a modified Gailey playbook. If it’s a new system, I’m thinking we’re gonna have the same results. (not fully understanding the playbook) If it’s a modified play book I still see the same results, because it’s Gaileys system and he sucks. Haha so which is it.

Is Tua learning a new playbook or is he still learning a modified Gailey playbook. If it’s a new system, I’m thinking we’re gonna have the same results. (not fully understanding the playbook) If it’s a modified play book I still see the same results, because it’s Gaileys system and he sucks. Haha so which is it.
I think you, like many, are taking TT's comment totally out of context.

We shall see in about 3 months.

STFU. He said the OL is solid. We don't know that yet. Counter my argument if you have a problem with my assessment. But telling me to read slowly shows you don't really have an argument to make.
Child please, STFU really. I can’t help it if you miss read it and thought that he was talking about last year instead of this year.

I didn't. Tell me how he knows we have a Solid OL. You can't.
Your comment was about the whole post, it wasn’t about one thing in the post. If that was what you meant, please show us where you pointed that out. That one question, you know the one about the oline. Oh wait you can’t.

Back
Top Bottom