Tua Buys His Mom A Cadillac For Mother's Day | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Buys His Mom A Cadillac For Mother's Day

That video actually made me mad.

WTF, where's the DOLPHIN gear? Not a single family (or friend) wearing aqua!

I mean, is he still getting money from Bama? Where's the love for the team that actually pays your bills from here on out? I guess the DOLPHINS don't rank very high in the TUA household. Hopefully SABAN hasn't turned him into a pu$$y too.

Fearing the parental Minka Fitzpatrick syndrome...
are you good bro...gtfoh

Like him because he gave into materialism? Lol.

I'll like him when he donates money to poverty and hunger

Bro, really? The fact that his mom simply hugs and kisses her son and isn’t jumping around going nuts should tell you they’re not materialistic. I mean look at that lawn lol.

That is literally the first time I’ve seen his dad smile though.

I've been around, I guess im easily overlookable now since for some odd reason i changed my pic to a longsnapper i had never heard of up until the draft. Hope you are doing well and happy with your draft.
Not happy at all with it. You guys did much better than us.

Back when I commuted to Manhattan, there was this guy I ended up on the same NJ Transit train with occasionally...apparently our commute times were similar. He was loud, thought he was smarter than everyone else, and antagonistic. He was also a moron. People who encountered him more than once tried to avoid him.

One day, while arguing (apparently his favorite pastime), he said the following:

“Of course Santa Claus was Christian. He’s next to manger scenes all the time.” Now...I didn’t know where to start. Regardless of one’s feelings on Christianity, you’re going to debate the ethos of a fictional being? And then you’re going to use Christmas landscaping as evidence?

Rather than saying anything, I just decided, “you know what? That’s the dumbest statement I’ve ever heard.”

And until your post, it was.

So you're telling me, that if you some how got a TON of money, say winning the lotto, that you wouldn't buy your parents something nice with it? You would donate it ALL to charity? To quote a great movie, "I'll believe that when my **** turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet."

You can lease an Escalade for about $900 a month. I don’t think this is lavish spending by any means.

Im just saying that for a guy making $7 million a year, a $900 a month car payment isn’t being irresponsible. There are a lot of cars out there that easily top an Escalade’s cost.

On a side note, my long term buys are AMD, ATVI, AMZN and TER ?

I understand Z, messin' with ya a bit.

Hey, just saying, in my world, that is lavish. My world, of course.

Back
Top Bottom