Tua could play this year | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua could play this year

Very good. Now, what do you think will happen, NOT, what do you want to happen? IMO, TT either unquestionably beats out RF AND Flo doesn't think there's value in letting him watch and learn a few games, or, he doesn't clearly beat out RF AND Flo doesn't go with the guy who won last year, AND Flo sees value in letting him watch and learn. Today, I'm leaning towards RF starting, though camp and PS can change that.
Yes but if Tua healthy play him just like other rookie qb. You ain't going learn on bench..after 4 game something like that would be nice

Last edited:
Again, but I'll not bore yu with a list of rookie QBs who didn't start game one. What do you think WILL happen?
you not boring me.. it good talk dolphins football.. we all want win.. I would love see dolphins go to SB.
It all depend on record w flo but they need get tua some nfl experience..I am guessing around November tua start

It all depend on record w flo but they need get tua some nfl experience..I am guessing around November tua start

Here we agree with one caveat. *IF* the 1st 3-4 games start with fans seeing the "bad" RF AND if there's no concern with TT starting early (e.g.. OL sucks), TT could start early in season. If OTOH, fans see the RF from late '19 and he's playing well, TT will get in late in the season. But, I agree, he'll play this year.

I hope Tua does start, so we can see what we have in him, show the nfl that he's a good QB, then trade him to a top 3 team to get Lawrence.

You take risks in life, but not hip injury risks. If we are able to get Lawrence, you get him.

I still think the best course of action is to let the line gel first and maybe even essentially redshirt him this year. I don’t necessarily think he’s injury prone and I have every confidence in his doctors’ projections, but hip injuries still generally scare me simply because of what I’ve seen in surgery.
That being said, if he does start from day one it means he will have earned it, and I’ll be no less excited to see him play. I’d be ecstatic to have my worries about the hip injury proven wrong as well.

Variables do not add up to him starting..variables to add up to Fitz playing until the team is getting behind in the playoff picture.

Flo is going to start what ever QB gives them the best chance to win, it’s really that simple. If that’s Tua he’s not going to think to himself and say well the line needs a few week to gel. That’s horseshit. He’s not sacrificing games for gelling time. It’s going to be the best player behind that line come opening day.

Flo is going to start what ever QB gives them the best chance to win, it’s really that simple. If that’s Tua he’s not going to think to himself and say well the line needs a few week to gel. That’s horseshit. He’s not sacrificing games for gelling time. It’s going to be the best player behind that line come opening day.
Totally agree. Flores won't for one second worry that Tua will get hurt if he's healthy and in his mind has the best chance to win...

The best player that's healthy and knows the plays and protections and the defensive schemes will start until we are no longer in the playoff hunt. I think Fitz will start the first game at NE. Thats all that known at this point.

If he’s ready, he’s ready. If he’s not, he’s not.

I’m not going to start twisting my brain into a pretzel about this until we know definitively about his health status.

Back
Top Bottom