**Tua discussion super thread** | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Tua discussion super thread**

Yes but draft a QB. If Zach Wilson is available you get him. You need someone to come in when he is streaking 3 and outs and Fritz may not be back.

I find it unbelievable the people are scapegoating Devon and Gesecki move them to NO 2. I really dont know what game some people here watched last Sunday.
Honestly I dont know what dolphins should do. They can draft another qb if that what they want do too.. the main thing is add talent to offense.. give Tua another yr. If it ain't looking good draft one 2022..bring in good back up qb in 2021 yr. It not all on Tua...team must get better. afc is no joke..

Last edited:
Honestly I dont know what dolphins should do. They can draft another qb if that what they want do too.. the main thing is add talent to offense.. give Tua another yr. If it ain't looking good draft one 2022..bring in good back up qb in 2021 yr. It not all on Tua...team must get better. afc is no joke..

Draft a QB in the first round. Shouldnt even be in question.
The defense will riot if they have to play thru TUAs streaks of 3 and outs.
The defense started out strong in the Buffalo game but couldn't contain the TUAs relentless 3 and outs. No defense can play thru that.

Draft a QB in the first round. Shouldnt even be in question.
The defense will riot if they have to play thru TUAs streaks of 3 and outs.
The defense started out strong in the Buffalo game but couldn't contain the TUAs relentless 3 and outs. No defense can play thru that.
2021 we will see. How this turn out.

There are definitely some trolls masquerading as Dolphins fans in this thread. And ironically they tend to have some versions of “Dolphin” in their usernames. Dead giveaway lol.
There are definitely 3 or 4 that need to go away permanently.

Last edited by a moderator:

I would say there were seven legitimate drops and one fumble in that clip. The rest are questionable as to who deserves more of the blame. On some of the other throws the ball placement wasn't great or the defense made a good play on the ball because the damn receivers just can't separate. The receivers would have had to make exceptional plays on the ball in these other cases, but that video speaks for itself. The receivers on this team flat out suck and need an upgrade in a big way. Not only can they not catch the ball, they can't get open.

Last edited:
I would say there were seven legitimate drops and one fumble in that clip. The rest are questionable as to who deserves more of the blame. On some of the other throws the ball placement wasn't great or the defense made a good play on the ball because the dame receivers just can't separate. The receivers would have had to make exceptional plays on the ball in these other cases, but that video speaks for itself. The receivers on this team flat out suck and need an upgrade in a big way. Not only can they not catch the ball, they can't get open.
Agreed, some weren’t great ball placement (the one down the sideline to Gesicki? Just from memory on that one, harder to tell from that small clip.. there was the 4th down throw to Parker that Norman just made a great play on too

but either way, still too many drops

how does the game change if some of those drives are extended?

I would say there were seven legitimate drops and one fumble in that clip. The rest are questionable as to who deserves more of the blame. On some of the other throws the ball placement wasn't great or the defense made a good play on the ball because the dame receivers just can't separate. The receivers would have had to make exceptional plays on the ball in these other cases, but that video speaks for itself. The receivers on this team flat out suck and need an upgrade in a big way. Not only can they not catch the ball, they can't get open.
Another thing is, always seems like the opposing WRs are always making those damn though catches... Always watching the game like: "Seee!!! thats how you catch a ****ing ball!"

Back
Top Bottom