**Tua discussion super thread** | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Tua discussion super thread**

Another thing is, always seems like the opposing WRs are always making those damn though catches... Always watching the game like: "Seee!!! thats how you catch a ****ing ball!"
Because they're simply better at their jobs.

I watched Devonta Smith high point a ball that was thrown high across the middle in the ND game and made it look effortless and routine. Same throw to Bowden against the Bills and he sticks one arm up without jumping and pops the ball up for a pick. When guys don't make plays, people seem to forget that it's their job to do so and just end up blaming the QB for not absolutely perfect ball placement on every throw which just isn't realistic.

Because they're simply better at their jobs.

I watched Devonta Smith high point a ball that was thrown high across the middle in the ND game and made it look effortless and routine. Same throw to Bowden against the Bills and he sticks one arm up without jumping and pops the ball up for a pick. When guys don't make plays, people seem to forget that it's their job to do so and just end up blaming the QB for not absolutely perfect ball placement on every throw which just isn't realistic.
Looked to me like on the Bowden pop up, he saw the ball late and couldnt adjust properly... Looked like a reflex reaction more than any attempt to catch the ball...

Looked to me like on the Bowden pop up, he saw the ball late and couldnt adjust properly... Looked like a reflex reaction more than any attempt to catch the ball...
Not ragging on him really because he's inexperienced at his position, but just using it as an example of what it looks like when one guy is executing at the top of his craft and the other isn't.

I do agree that we need to draft weapons and build a solid team. Even Tua’s trainer Trent Dildo won a superbowl and he was a total **** QB. Trent was a 3rd string at best. He shouldn’t be training anyone.
Nice logic. All coaches who weren't great players must stink then.

Back
Top Bottom