Tua gear | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua gear

I am confused, probably just me, but why would you spend money on a Tua Jersey when you don’t even know his # yet? Hint he isn’t Cam ego so prob not #1 and definitely not well you know. Don’t understand that. I get regular t-shirts for sure if you find quality.

Im looking to purchase a throwback Tua Jersey, but all ive seen are no smaller than 3x. Anyone here know why, or if there is a different place to order one. Appreciate it and Finz up

Im looking to purchase a throwback Tua Jersey, but all ive seen are no smaller than 3x. Anyone here know why, or if there is a different place to order one. Appreciate it and Finz up

They haven't come out yet, but nflshop etc will have the throwbacks at somepoint.

Personally I'm waiting for an aqua throwback

This is perfection. Perfect prospect, perfect number, perfect uniform. I’m never buying that lame cartoon logo but if a throwback becomes available I’m all in.

Attachments

• ECC9FA9B-1242-4749-9BBC-1DB4DC2695AD.jpeg
    ECC9FA9B-1242-4749-9BBC-1DB4DC2695AD.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 20
I am confused, probably just me, but why would you spend money on a Tua Jersey when you don’t even know his # yet? Hint he isn’t Cam ego so prob not #1 and definitely not well you know. Don’t understand that. I get regular t-shirts for sure if you find quality.

Just bought this to tide me over until I find a good stitched jersey.

Do you guys have sites where I can get stitched jerseys for a fair price? I really want a Tua jersey stitched and in the alternative (throwback).

Thanks in advance

Do you guys have sites where I can get stitched jerseys for a fair price? I really want a Tua jersey stitched and in the alternative (throwback).

Thanks in advance
You want cheap? Chinese jersey sites are your friend, but that could be a little sketchy at the moment

Who makes the best quality jerseys? I need an XXL because I like them big but want it to hold up like the personalized one I got way back in '04 that is still ticking...

Back
Top Bottom