Tua Gear | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Gear

OmegaPhinsFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
It may be the hottest jersey selling, but not many people actually have it. Last checked at FanEdge, my shipment is expected to leave on 9/25. My advice is if you want one by Xmas, maybe place an order now. They are literally 4 months out on orders.

It may be the hottest jersey selling, but not many people actually have it. Last checked at FanEdge, my shipment is expected to leave on 9/25. My advice is if you want one by Xmas, maybe place an order now. They are literally 4 months out on orders.
I didn’t wanna wait all that time for a jersey so I went with this. Saw the t shirt on the forum a little while ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 89
Tua T shirt is the most I can commit to at the moment.

I ordered my Tua jersey a week and a half ago, and it’s supposed to arrive in November. I have to imagine the pandemic isn’t helping with regard to production of enough jerseys to meet demand.

I'm still trying to find a good one made in the USA. Not ordering Nike as they make literally nothing in the USA besides money.

Ordered a throwback jersey, at least two weeks ago, that isn't schedule to arrive until late October or early November.

Also, I've been eyeing the Tua t-shirt hoodie for a while now. Because of this thread, I went back on and looked at it last night. Only had ONE left in my size. Got the last one!

I don't think you guys will have to wait until November to get the Tua jerseys.

If there are fans allowed at games there's no way there won't be plenty of Tua jerseys available for sale at the first preseason home game and generally throughout South Florida stores.

There's too much money to be made for them to wait until November.

Back
Top Bottom