Tua Instagram post🤔 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Instagram post🤔

It sounds like players should stay off social media. Because someone can find something to complain about anything that you say.
Again.. I'm not here to start rumors just confused by his wording I guess. Yes I do agree though, people who want to stir the kettle, will try & start drama off any detail/info given in todays world of sports

He's not getting traded, my gosh, people can be ridiculous. First off, his value currently isn't more than we put out, second, his potential is there. We have him for the duration of his contract because if he succeeds we found our guy and if he doesn't progress we dump him for a song and move on. No way we don't give this guy another year with weapons to see what he's got.

Glad we can all agree that this is a more motivational then anything else. Looking forward to next year!

Again.. I'm not here to start rumors just confused by his wording I guess. Yes I do agree though, people who want to stir the kettle, will try & start drama off any detail/info given in todays world of sports
I wasn’t talking about you. I had to reread it, but I do expect the talking heads in sports media to make some kind of stink over it.

Again.. I am not trying to be negative or start rumors what so ever. Only confused by the wording & wanted feedback from everyone else. I will be deleting thead shortly due to the fact that it's getting so much negative backlash. Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom