Tua Instagram postšŸ¤” | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Instagram postšŸ¤”

The only thing that stood out to me in the post was the comment section, where Mike Gesicki and Devante Parker both gave him words of encouragement. Both those guys were written off as busts early in their careers and developed into high caliber NFL players, and itā€™s cool to see those young veterans take that next step into leadership roles.
I also noticed that too. Proud of what this team is shaping into! Let's gooo!

Tua seems like a very good kid, who I hope can develop into a good to great qb. The kid was recovering from major surgery, many of us thought we would redshirt him all yr. Fitz got us to 3-3, with everybody we had on offense healthy. We lost Gaskins, Williams,etc Yet Tua lead us to 10-6. Not always pretty. However, his guy had no offseason, no offensive weapons , going through the process of learning how to qb in the nfl, yet what does he do. He won. Plus he was man enough to let go in the games he could not win and allow Fitz to come in and try to win those games. I bet it burns his ass that happened, yet he handled it the right way and I bet his old man belted him for it(LOL) I bet this kid uses it for motivation this offseason

I donā€™t think I have ever rooted for any Dolphin to be successful more than this guy.
I watched Tua's 'Bama highlights on Saturday night last week. I still strongly believe we're going to see That Guy sooner than later. Nobody makes That many 'Wow' plays and then sucks in the NFL. Not just the passes, but when he ran he ran like a RB. He can shake&bake defenders and he did in some of his runs this year, too.
The speed of the NFL game will slow down for him and his instincts will kick in and then SHOWTIME!

I watched Tua's 'Bama highlights on Saturday night last week. I still strongly believe we're going to see That Guy sooner than later. Nobody makes That many 'Wow' plays and then sucks in the NFL. Not just the passes, but when he ran he ran like a RB. He can shake&bake defenders and he did in some of his runs this year, too.
The speed of the NFL game will slow down for him and his instincts will kick in and then SHOWTIME!
Seeing is believing. I've seen more Tim Couch from Tua than I have Tua from Tua....

oh-really-now.gif

Back
Top Bottom