Tua Instagram postšŸ¤” | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Instagram postšŸ¤”

fabio fumble lot. weak when face pressure. throw up 50/50 ball. trade tua to saint.

Lol..It's true! Trevor has some serious red flags against top notch competition.

Then again if folks are being honest then very few thought Herbert would accomplish what he did this season if you watched him at Oregon.

Has anybody ever seen Trevor throw a pass down the middle, over the linebackers into the sweet spot before the DB's?
David Pollock brought this up the other day,and i was like???...I can't remember...saw a bunch to the backs and down the sidelines...

Lol..It's true! Trevor has some serious red flags against top notch competition.

Then again if folks are being honest then very few thought Herbert would accomplish what he did this season if you watched him at Oregon.

herbert red flag show too. will show more and more as move forward. herbert accomplish impress stat thumper. not much els. not much room improv here on out. herbert better than fabio. clempson fan roun here try tell u that.

Has anybody ever seen Trevor throw a pass down the middle, over the linebackers into the sweet spot before the DB's?
David Pollock brought this up the other day,and i was like???...I can't remember...saw a bunch to the backs and down the sidelines...
he throw line drive that why linebacker always get hand on fabio pass. like int vs notre dame. linebackers get hand on fabio pass every game that not citadel

herbert red flag show too. will show more and more as move forward. herbert accomplish impress stat thumper. not much els. not much room improv here on out. herbert better than fabio. clempson fan roun here try tell u that.
Lol. If anyone here actually watched Herbert's games instead of jerking off to his box score stats, they would realize he is a one read, maybe two read QB. Whens the last time that type of skill lasted in the NFL?

Funny thing is...

Herbert is the same guy he was at Oregon. Stares at first read and waits until they get open. Expect regression.

It is one of those things people should always be aware and weary of with when it comes to young QB on both end of the specturm, imo.

I remember it wasn't too long ago that Wentz was already being fitted with a HOF jacket. Big Qb, Big Arm, Can make every throw and sum etc etc..
I also remember when people wanted to run Josh Allen out of town after his first and second season.

Gotta becareful with this stuff and allow guys to grow so you don't discard them too quickly(Allen, perhaps Tua etc) and allow the league to catch up to what they do and don't do well(Herbert, Wentz, RGIII etc).

It's going to be interesting watching these kids path by year 3.

Last edited:
I think DJ Uiagalelei is a better QB than Lawrence. Clemson should feel blessed having him after Lawrence leaves.

Lol. If anyone here actually watched Herbert's games instead of jerking off to his box score stats, they would realize he is a one read, maybe two read QB. Whens the last time that type of skill lasted in the NFL?
Funny thing is...

Herbert is the same guy he was at Oregon. Stares at first read and waits until they get open. Expect regression.

If all of this is true then the league will catch up with that and force him to either grow or sink.

If I said it once, I said it 1,000 times...he shouldn't have even played this year. If he did play it should have been the last game if we clinched a playoff game (ala Mahomes), or the last three games if we were out of it. Everybody had to see the nice shiny toy that was Tua.

If you wanted to develop him as people argued, you could have sat him this season, gave him a full off-season, weapons. Instead, we ram a square peg into a round hole.

Gailey was brought on to make Fitzpatrick better than he was at the end of last season. His age and play calling did not line up with a rookie QB...but we just HAD to see what was behind door #1.

We see now.

If I said it once, I said it 1,000 times...he shouldn't have even played this year. If he did play it should have been the last game if we clinched a playoff game (ala Mahomes), or the last three games if we were out of it. Everybody had to see the nice shiny toy that was Tua.

If you wanted to develop him as people argued, you could have sat him this season, gave him a full off-season, weapons. Instead, we ram a square peg into a round hole.

Gailey was brought on to make Fitzpatrick better than he was at the end of last season. His age and play calling did not line up with a rookie QB...but we just HAD to see what was behind door #1.

We see now.
I can see those points.

Herbert is another Wentz or Goff to me...he is Meh on a team that had a lot of talent on the Offensive side of the ball. He will be trending down in the next few years IMHO.

We see now.
His age didnā€™t line up with a rookie QB? Do you have to be young to call plays for a young QB? I guess the 99 year old Tom Moore calling plays for Peyton all of those years was a fluke!

His age didnā€™t line up with a rookie QB? Do you have to be young to call plays for a young QB? I guess the 99 year old Tom Moore calling plays for Peyton all of those years was a fluke!
Just because they're fruit doesn't mean that apples are the same as oranges...

Tom Moore was 60 years old when he was Manning's OC. Not even on the downside of his career.

Gailey is 69 years old...AND WAS RETIRED!

Two totally different situations....

Herbert is another Wentz or Goff to me...he is Meh on a team that had a lot of talent on the Offensive side of the ball. He will be trending down in the next few years IMHO.
What brought you to those points? Especially the Wentz/Goff comparison....

Back
Top Bottom