Tua is 2-0 against New England | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua is 2-0 against New England

If the rabbi's wife had balls she'd be the rabbi! Tua is a better QB than you are a poster.. so there is that!

A lot of QBs would not have also! Like Parcells emphasizes: SCOREBOARD
Parcells emphasizes taking mediocre offensive linemen over HOF QBs with the first overall pick...... so there is that!

That's good and it's an indication that he's not intimidated by playing up there. But I'm going to go ahead and be that guy and feel compelled to point out that the Patriots ****ing blow right now.

Not going to diminish the win or even look down on it -- it was a good win -- but right now Buffalo is the team that matters in the AFC East.

A lot of QBs would win more than 70% of starts for this team the past two seasons. Flores has put together a great defense and now a really great group of WRs. Put a guy like Matt Stafford or Matt Ryan on this team we win almost every game. We should have already made a move. Tuahill doesn't have it.
Orange Fin Bad Take.

That's good and it's an indication that he's not intimidated by playing up there. But I'm going to go ahead and be that guy and feel compelled to point out that the Patriots ****ing blow right now.

Not going to diminish the win or even look down on it -- it was a good win -- but right now Buffalo is the team that matters in the AFC East.
The Patriots D is certainly stout and can cover. Time to take Buffalo another notch down at the home opener

And how much success have you had in the NFL from the couch?

It's entirely valid to criticize someone despite never having held their job. Our brains are capable of pattern recognition and independent, critical thought.

I hate reading this crap.

It's entirely valid to criticize someone despite never having held their job. Our brains are capable of pattern recognition and independent, critical thought.

But be that as it may, if you reviewed that guy's post history, you'd see that despite a low post count, the majority of his posts are anti_Tua agenda-driven. When it comes to calling out predictable low volume/low value posters, context does matter!

Nice to see ya back Wanny.. where have you been?

The poster said Parcells emphasized taking mediocre lineman over HOF QB with the 1st overall pick. Jake Long was not a mediocre lineman dude would have probably gone down as the best LT of his generation if injuries didn't ruin his career.

We don't know that Matt Ryan has similar success here without all the nice weapons ATL was able to provide for him, I don't see him as a guy that would have had success regardless of where he ended up.

Trying to shore up the OL with a HOF level talent at LT is as good a pick as any, no one could have predicted that injuries would shorten Long's career as far as I remember he didn't have any injury concerns.

Criticize Parcells for not having success here sure but when Long was making all those Pro Bowls and All-Pros not many fans were criticizing the pick.

Our Oline is and always will be a problem and the D game plan was absolutely horrible. Pressuring Jones with blitzes while playing OFF their WRs made no sense. What’s the point in blitzing and playing 10 yards off the WR? So you blitz and force a quick throw yet give up quick throws all game
To force long drives and then tighten up in the red zone to force field goals or wait for something bad to happen on offense.

16 points.

I’m a bit down on this team right now because of poor game planning in this one. Agreed that Buffalo is the concern right now. With that said I’ve seen Flores overcome adversity with his team the last two years. So we have that going for us

Back
Top Bottom