Tua is 7-3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua is 7-3

I give this guy more crap then anyone. But a friend of mine gave me this stat and it did bring me back to earth a little bit. Wins mean more then anything. I know a lot more goes into this stat but still. Got to give him a little love on this. I feel humbled.
I also think ppl need to calm down a little. Yes everyone is caught up with the exceptions for young qbs who are throwing a ton of yards and td and not like a young qb that's a game manager. That doesn't mean a qb can't develop to franchise qb and top qb. I was just thinking about one of the the best qbs in the league, a veteran but Russel Wilson. Do ppl remember the first 3 years or first 2? The offense was not put on Wilson but beast mode and it was staunch defense that won the games.

He played the role to make passes, not many and make runs with his legs, but really beast mode to power through. The first super bowl win was a dominant defense and marshawn lynch taking over. He was complimentary to the dominant ground game. But as you saw, over time it became less dependent on the run and Wilson developed enough where offense was carried by his passing and he's been and is still a franchise qb. But early in his career, especially first two seasons, he was more in the game manager role. Tua will get better but some qbs become good or great at different paces. It's really about if that person becomes good in the first place.

I give this guy more crap then anyone. But a friend of mine gave me this stat and it did bring me back to earth a little bit. Wins mean more then anything. I know a lot more goes into this stat but still. Got to give him a little love on this. I feel humbled.
Wasn't he 6-3 last year? (Technically, though Fitz had to come in some games) How is he 8-3 after one game?

That INT was U-G-L-Y.

And scared.

Who does he think he is?! Fitzmagic?!

Brothers please help me respond to this, I don't know how to text stupid. I don't mean to offend or be a prick, but what does your post have to do with anything, and with me? Please see title thread
We appreciate you not meaning to be a prick, but please try harder. Why do so many complain about a thread they don't like?? Is there someone with a gun forcing you to click on every thread?? I loved this thread, enjoyed it and am glad it is here. I understand you don't feel the same way but you don't speak for everyone. Move on.

Wins are what matter.

Tua clearly made plays necessary to win the game.

Let's see how he responds this week.

He keeps showing flashes, than suddenly he becomes average. Whether it's drops, play calls, or line.

A big game against Buffalo will go a long way to quieting many.

Probably not.

For me, looking at the whole context of the game, and nuance, Tua was not even close to being an issue in this game for me.

1 bad throw really. That's it. Then he comes back with a clutch critical strike to Parker for 14 yards which was huge.

Tua is game manager. It work as long as we winning games. We will beat avg and sorry team. Idk about good team.

Tua is game manager. It work as long as we winning games. We will beat avg and sorry team. Idk about good team.
Exactly this. I’m hoping we move on from Tua after this year once it’s realized he’s not special whatsoever. He’s an undersized mark brunell

And if we don't move on maybe fans like you will.
Na in here for life. I’ve seen it all sine Marino so it can be much worse but expectations won’t be met with Tua. It should start to be seen very clearly even for Tua faithful

So Pats are now a sorry team?

Thought you were giving Tua a year. After one game you again want him gone.

No agenda from you.
We are about same.. no disrespect to Tua...he is alright.

Back
Top Bottom