Tua & Jevon Holland speaking after practice today about how they’ve been challenging each other all offseason. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua & Jevon Holland speaking after practice today about how they’ve been challenging each other all offseason.

One of Tua's strengths has always been his eye discipline. He does such a good job looking off safeties. JH will face many QBs this season with far inferior eye discipline. Likewise, Tua won't face a better secondary (GB, Buff and the Browns may have better overall defenses, we'll see). I'm sure these practices are making them both better.

If I closed my eyes and listened to Jevon talk, I would swear I am probably listening to a 15 year vet, 7 time all-pro, dozen pro bowls, Super Bowl winning player sharing his wisdom.

To say he is mature beyond his years is an understatement.

One of Tua's strengths has always been his eye discipline. He does such a good job looking off safeties. JH will face many QBs this season with far inferior eye discipline. Likewise, Tua won't face a better secondary (GB, Buff and the Browns may have better overall defenses, we'll see). I'm sure these practices are making them both better.
Tua’s eye discipline led to Smith being wide open receiving a 43 yard dart in OT for the National Championship as a true freshman.

Comical some question whether Tua can step up in big games.

I suggest a new nickname for Jevon Holland...Terror from the deep!
Snowman is just not scary enough for what he is becoming!

I do think sometimes Tua throws across the middle carelessly sometimes raf

Flying Dutchman
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

How does Dutchman come in to play?iv seen it out there just dont know the back story. Thanks

Holland is a province in the Netherlands, its people are Dutch, they speak Dutch, hence the term “Dutchman”. Add in that he is “Flying” around the field making plays….

Back
Top Bottom