Tua & Jevon Holland speaking after practice today about how they’ve been challenging each other all offseason. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua & Jevon Holland speaking after practice today about how they’ve been challenging each other all offseason.

I expect Jevon Holland to become a team captain this year. His leadership skills are self evident and he's still only in his second season. He is smart, confident and also super talented. Every once in a while we get lucky and drafting Jevon may turn out to be a key move in setting the Dolphin Defense for many years to come. Honestly think that he is set to be a real star. BTW last year's draft of Waddle, Phillips and Holland looks pretty damn significant in setting the team's direction for many years to come. GM Chris Grier gets knocked here on FH but he actually hit it out of the park in the 2021 NFL Draft.

I expect Jevon Holland to become a team captain this year. His leadership skills are self evident and he's still only in his second season. He is smart, confident and also super talented. Every once in a while we get lucky and drafting Jevon may turn out to be a key move in setting the Dolphin Defense for many years to come. Honestly think that he is set to be a real star. BTW last year's draft of Waddle, Phillips and Holland looks pretty damn significant in setting the team's direction for many years to come. GM Chris Grier gets knocked here on FH but he actually hit it out of the park in the 2021 NFL Draft.
It could end up being two killer drafts in a row for Chris Grier 2020 and 2021...

One of Tua's strengths has always been his eye discipline. He does such a good job looking off safeties. JH will face many QBs this season with far inferior eye discipline. Likewise, Tua won't face a better secondary (GB, Buff and the Browns may have better overall defenses, we'll see). I'm sure these practices are making them both better.
Well said.

It could end up being two killer drafts in a row for Chris Grier 2020 and 2021...
2020 is still being quantified. If Tua can flip the narrative, AJAX reverts to at least his rookie form and Noah Ig-been-no-good can at least beat Alexander and Crossen for PT then we can have this talk.

2020 is still being quantified. If Tua can flip the narrative, AJAX reverts to at least his rookie form and Noah Ig-been-no-good can at least beat Alexander and Crossen for PT then we can have this talk.
Perhaps you forgot about Hunt and Raekwon? Iggy not working out so far doesn’t wash the whole class out, not when you get 4 starters out of a draft class. I count Tua, Hunt, Raekwon and Ajax as a pretty good draft.

Perhaps you forgot about Hunt and Raekwon? Iggy not working out so far doesn’t wash the whole class out, not when you get 4 starters out of a draft class. I count Tua, Hunt, Raekwon and Ajax as a pretty good draft.
not sold on any of those guys production yet. not saying any of them are bad. they just haven't put it all together. hunt is perhaps the closest to a sure thing out of the bunch but he's a second round guard

Back
Top Bottom