Tua listed on the injury report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua listed on the injury report

Probably came making that damn tackle he should never have to make.

can’t believe we played not even 3 full games witb the kid less than a year off that massive of a hip injury and he’s got to make that damn tackle.

like I said I about gagged. It was like life was flashing in front of my eyes

all my laid out plans for our future completely foiled in one loose ball scramble drill
It was terrifying watching him make that tackle. He was in such a vulnerable position to have the the defender collapse right on his legs or injure his shoulder the way his left arm was hanging on. I hope we never see that again.

It was terrifying watching him make that tackle. He was in such a vulnerable position to have the the defender collapse right on his a legs or injure his shoulder the way his left arm was hanging on. I hope we never see that again.

yeah his leg was damn close to getting pinned on that the way he landed. And if that happened it was a wrap. He would have been done.

and with him our 2020 ceiling

you know damn well you about crapped your pants when you saw that...look at Flores on the sideline while it’s going down...he sure did
Yeah I was looking for somebody else to get involved quickly haha. I didn’t want them to score but I also didn’t want Tua making the tackle. Absolutely agree!

tenor.gif

I would tell him don’t go high and try to ride a guy. He was trying to punch that ball out but the guy had a stiff arm on him...he’s a tough kid no doubt but damn tackle the legs you land wrong riding a guy and it’s ambulance out all over again

you know damn well you about crapped your pants when you saw that...look at Flores on the sideline while it’s going down...he sure did
Yeah, very bad things were racing through my mind.

Flo a cool cat, but you know he had the pucker factor working.

In fairness, full practice means he’s going Sunday without a doubt. He must have received some sort of treatment though for it to be reported. Plus he Spoke today, he’s going Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom