Tua listed on the injury report | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua listed on the injury report

Thought he came up little slowly after evading a sack - was caught up from behind by the lower leg/ ankle.

I'm a little unfamiliar with the whole ir protocol. If he gets any treatment he has to be listed on it? So in other words this shouldn't be of any concern?

I'm a little unfamiliar with the whole ir protocol. If he gets any treatment he has to be listed on it? So in other words this shouldn't be of any concern?
IR is just where you can put a guy who's injured to free up a roster spot. The rules are different this year though.

Edit: IR being Injured Reserve. If you mean Injury Report, then it's nothing but a thing for Vegas.

Probably came making that damn tackle he should never have to make.

can’t believe we played not even 3 full games witb the kid less than a year off that massive of a hip injury and he’s got to make that damn tackle.

like I said I about gagged. It was like life was flashing in front of my eyes

all my laid out plans for our future completely foiled in one loose ball scramble drill
It looked more like him being a barrier/annoyance to slow him up until help arrived. I wouldn't really call that a tackle. I squirmed a bit on that play... lol

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom