Tua listed on the injury report | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua listed on the injury report

8-1 says old habits die hard.

Now whats on the buffet in 2021?

If he was a full participant there's nothing to worry about. Probably with the new injury reporting more than anything.

You need to up your gif/meme game bro.

This attempt was lazy, rushed and sad.

Lol...I agree, I am at work.

It was meant to let you know the obvious, that since the Dolphins played the Rams, Big Red as you call him without doubt has not been laughing, but has had the Dolphins D in the back of his mind, while keeping an eye.

Probably came making that damn tackle he should never have to make.

can’t believe we played not even 3 full games witb the kid less than a year off that massive of a hip injury and he’s got to make that damn tackle.

like I said I about gagged. It was like life was flashing in front of my eyes

all my laid out plans for our future completely foiled in one loose ball scramble drill
I felt EXACTLY the same when I saw it was him running to make that tackle. I kept thinking PLEASE PUSH HIM OUT PLEASE PUSH HIM OUT. So when he made that tackle and roll with that player my heart STOP until Tua got back up and started walking without a limp. Scared the SH#T out of me lol

Lol...I agree, I am at work.

It was meant to let you know the obvious, that since the Dolphins played the Rams, Big Red as you call him without doubt has not been laughing, but has had the Dolphins D in the back of his mind, while keeping an eye.

Big Red is what they call him here. His weekly radio show, fans routinely say as much.

Me? I think he is more Walrus.

I felt EXACTLY the same when I saw it was him running to make that tackle. I kept thinking PLEASE PUSH HIM OUT PLEASE PUSH HIM OUT. So when he made that tackle and roll with that player my heart STOP until Tua got back up and started walking without a limp. Scared the SH#T out of me lol
Did he make the tackle though?

Back
Top Bottom