Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden

You trying make Tua out of star before he is stars..you arguing w fan who dont play football..yall crazy on here
I have tbh here I don’t read your posts for 6 mos then I give it a try - and then I kick myself for trying

It has nothing to do with the broken English - some people are self unaware they write the same thing over and over and over again ...

He rolls his his one eye left to right the other eye is glass it lay stationary behind his pirate patch...

I have tbh here I don’t read your posts for 6 mos then I give it a try - and then I kick myself for trying

It has nothing to do with the broken English - some people are self unaware they write the same thing over and over and over again ...

He rolls his his one eye left to right the other eye is glass it lay stationary behind his pirate patch...
I guess u understand something, because u respond..english master

I think some posters are being too dismissive of this video. That foot speed is impressive compared to a lot of top tiered QBs. Then he rolls to his weak side and throws a real good ball LEADING his receiver well for good YAC. And he does this without planting his feet and while throwing across his body.

The difference in lower body strength and agility compared to where he was last year is impressive. That was excellent athletic ability for a QB, IMO. He is not just a pocket passer that uses good reads and quick decision making to succeed. He is a threat to scramble and make some off script throws, sometimes running for a 1st down or TD when things break down. Like in the Cards and Pats games.

It wasn't an idiotic concept until Watson had to face his issues. You're talking about an elite QB vs one with the potential to be really good.

You always go for elite at that position if possible
Did you see Watson's rookie year? The one where he blew up his ACL? To cite that after one season that Tua can't be every bit as good as Watson is ridiculous.

It wasn't an idiotic concept until Watson had to face his issues. You're talking about an elite QB vs one with the potential to be really good.

You always go for elite at that position if possible.
You're also talking about an exemplary representative of the franchise doing everything right, vs a dooshbag whose reputation of getting off on forcing his genitals on non compliant women will follow him and his next team ad infinitum

I believe there are subsets to the anti-TT crowd. Some expected Mahommes beginning game 1. Realistic or not, they were disappointed. Some wanted ANOTHER QB in the draft and need TT to fail so they can brag 'their guy' should have been the pick. Some are trolls who just like to needle fans and cause angst. Some fancy themselves better than pro scouts/evaluators and can see traits (good or bad) mere mortals can't. Admittedly, that's a little strong. Some are so scarred with the last 20 years they can't imagine Miami actually found good players, thus, Wilkins, Davis, Jackson, Waddle, all of them HAVE to have something wrong with them.
Spot on

Back
Top Bottom