Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden

I just want to the kid to play well for himself and our team. But I would like for him to shut up the haters on the bills forums. They are always making comments that they can't be concerned about us because we have tua. Lets go! Kid is going to improve a lot this year. I just hope the line holds up. I thought our line was worse than our wideouts last year.

What you don’t understand is we all want him to play like the 5th pick in the draft...and will be thrilled if that actually occurs.....

Yes! But you wanted it from day 1. Remind me again what do QBs historically look like as the top 5 pick?

Coming off major surgery?

Wait
I'm super excited to see what Bowden brings this season as well as Tua! I wish he was our #2 QB that is if Flores can polish his passing abilities....
Wait...isn't Bowden the secret Tua dissenter? Yet, he's working out with Tua? What kind of insane sorcery is this? I've been lead to believe.......

All the people who did not appreciate how hampered Tua was by the hip injury/surgery/rehab/no training camp/crappy WR's are going to be surprised when they see the guy who was drafted Top 5.

No they won’t they’ll do one of two things. They’ll still nitpick and find things to naysay about. Or they’ll jump on the bandwagon pretending as if they never said the things they said. Because that would mean they were wrong.

Even the ones that offer up a weak “I was wrong” concession speech won’t ever walk back their overly critical comments to the level they should. Super strong takes, weak retractions.

Marino was as mobile as they come inside the tackle box.

He made top 5 "elusive' QBs in an NFL films top 10s a few years back.

Yes sir. Absolutely spot on.

There’s a difference between elusive and mobile.

Marino used to be somewhat mobile until the knee injuries took their toll. But he always remained elusive.

People focus on his arm and quick release, for good reason. But his feet were among his most undervalued and unnoticed assets.

His footwork, pocket presense and ability shift and slide to create space was as good as you’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom