Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden

his mobility isn't and has never been the issue. It's what's missing between the ears. He cannot process information quickly enough. That means he doesn't trust what his eyes tell him and he therefore is tentative and doesn't drive the ball. He no longer gets clean pockets with WR open by 5-10 yards. He will be the most limiting factor for this team going forward. Good thing we didn't trade two 1st rounders for an injury prone 5'10" WR instead of staying put and taking Trey Lance....oh wait. There's a reason why you hear rumors about our interest in Watson despite the off the field concerns.
This is probably the worst take I’ve ever seen about Tua. His processing has always been highly regarded since his days in bama and even in high school. I give the ones who complain about his arm strength more credit than someone who’s going to rip on his thought process when live bullets are firing. It’s like you’ve never seen him play, ever.
Trey Lance is the definition of a raw QB.

The problem w Tua is most people ain't show off Tua. It not trying hate on players..31 other team aint scare of Tua..that my opinion from nfl.only way u get respect is be top qb in nfl..so Tua need make these team respect him. This individual thing.

his mobility isn't and has never been the issue. It's what's missing between the ears. He cannot process information quickly enough. That means he doesn't trust what his eyes tell him and he therefore is tentative and doesn't drive the ball. He no longer gets clean pockets with WR open by 5-10 yards. He will be the most limiting factor for this team going forward. Good thing we didn't trade two 1st rounders for an injury prone 5'10" WR instead of staying put and taking Trey Lance....oh wait. There's a reason why you hear rumors about our interest in Watson despite the off the field concerns.
With respect. I disagree strongly. Tua has been lauded by Saban and others in his career as having great processing skills (between the ears, as you put it). His success or failure will ride on his arm strength, and our offence being designed around his strengths and masking his weaknesses. His arm strength is average (similar to Tom Brady). I was pounding the table for Herbert , BUT Tua will succeed and be a top 15 or higher rated QB. And as a Dolphins fan, he is my QB now!

The problem w Tua is most people ain't show off Tua. It not trying hate on players..31 other team aint scare of Tua..that my opinion from nfl.only way u get respect is be top qb in nfl..so Tua need make these team respect him. This individual thing.

And how many teams were afraid of Farve after his 1st year? And how many NFL starting QBs evoke fear from the opposition? You're right . . . TT has to earn respect, but dissing a guy after only a part of a season is a little strong for me. All honest people can say so far is his ceiling is unknown.

So you feel the "leaders of the board" (whatever you mean by that ?) are responsible for what ppl post?

Jedi mind control perhaps?
s reactions question GIF

I wasn't implying that your intelligence quotient was low.

I mean it is a fan forum. You are going to have differing opinions.

There are some posters who start $hit, just for the sake of doing it, but for the most part ppl just post what they believe.

What do you want? A circle jerk echo chamber, where everything is just confirmation bias?

Who are these "leaders"? Are you talking about the mods?

Are they not allowed an opinion?
Michael Che Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I don't think mods should make divisive posts designed to insult the intelligence and logic of people who don't support Tua. It doesn't make any sense to me. IMHO mods should be the voice of reason. That's just my opinion and I'm always open to the possibility that I'm asking too much.
I don't think they should either and as far as I know, they don't, at least I haven't seen any. We all have our opinions and are free to express them in a respectful manner. If you have specific instances of this occurring, I would be interested in seeing them, please. If not, it's not fair to make such a blanketed statement. Being on the staff doesn't preclude us from participating in the conversations it just adds a level of responsibility that comes along with the job. We're not here to be staff members, we are here to be participants who volunteer to help keep things civil. Contrary to popular belief, we're not here scanning every single thread/post looking for bad behavior, we're here to enjoy the site the same as everyone else. If we come across an issue in our travels, we handle it appropriately. It's a thankless job sometimes...

Because "Physically Superior" with all things being equal is "Superior" to practically every meaningful stat Tua had going in his favor compared to to Herbert.

Gotcha!

I'll tell you the samething i tell every other Herbert...fans...you can follow, root, and watch his career. There are forums available to talk about his physically superior parts all you want.
Thanks! But like it or not this era will ultimately be defined by the major choices our GM made...Tua over Herbert is part of that, as is critical review of these major decisions!

Thanks! But like it or not this era will ultimately be defined by the major choices our GM made...Tua over Herbert is part of that, as is critical review of these major decisions!

Right, and you like others have, deemed the F.O. as having made the wrong decision based on less than 1 season of evaluation. Well guess what? History is calling you and what it has to say is along the lines of premature and unwise.

Back
Top Bottom