Tua Makes ProBowl | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Makes ProBowl

I still don't understand how he got the concussion vs GB. It's like he spun around and just let his back and head bounce off the turf. It's baffling.

I say this all the time to whoever is near me. QBs get sacked like that all the time and nothing, he smacks his head almost every time. He needs that huge ass protective helmet and a bi-weekly judo training on how to fall with your head up.

Well he's no Mac Jones!!! 😂🤣

Funny how same time last year, that was the general opinion by all the Know It All experts...Wonder if they still feel that way.

Now people believe Tua can be an OK or serviceable QB, but will never stay healthy. Time for Tua to make it his mission to prove another myth wrong in 2023.

This flag football thing is wacky...I'd rather see a legends flag game with Dan at qb vs like Montana or something which theyve done before cant remember if it was for the probowl though or charity...no offense to modern players but ...flag football? Why bother with a game at all then....what happened to the days when we'd have skills competitions and all that ...along with a game that was pretty cool to watch even if it was like a preseason or practice game...it wasn't that long ago...it all got weird really fast (starting with the ex players picking their teams thing)

This flag football thing is wacky...I'd rather see a legends flag game with Dan at qb vs like Montana or something which theyve done before cant remember if it was for the probowl though or charity...no offense to modern players but ...flag football? Why bother with a game at all then....what happened to the days when we'd have skills competitions and all that ...along with a game that was pretty cool to watch even if it was like a preseason or practice game...it wasn't that long ago...it all got weird really fast (starting with the ex players picking their teams thing)
Well, it’s pretty much been two hand touch the last few years. Nobody wants to tackle and nobody runs full speed.

This will last until someone suffers a significant injury like when Robert Edwards tore up his out a knee on the beach many years ago.

cause the team doesn’t want him doing anything for a few months

Do we know that "fer sure", do you?

I suspect he is on a somewhat limited physical exercise program - like avoiding contact sports for a while.

I do acknowledge it would make good sense to avoid contact sports like wrestling or bumper car. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom