Tua may not be in draft rumor | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua may not be in draft rumor

We have no chance at Trevor Lawrence next year. None at all. The team that lucks into the #1 pick in the 2021 draft will absolutely take him regardless of how insane trade offers will be. He's beyond generational talent. Pointless to even mention him.

Fields is probably going #2. I doubt our pick is higher than the teens.

Need to draft a QB this year in the first round. They've got a lot of homework to do on Love, Herbert, Eason if Tua stays.

It has taken Wilson nearly a year to recover from his hip injury and his hip wasn’t dislocated and he did not have an operation on his hip. Bo Jackson never fully recovered from his hip injury and he eventually had a total hip replacement.
If his name wasn’t Tua, I doubt anyone on here would even want the Dolphins to draft a player with the recent injury history of Tua. An injured leg, operations on both ankles and major surgery to repair a dislocated hip, all these injuries in the past two years. I just can’t see using a first round pick on any player with this list of recent injuries.

We have no chance at Trevor Lawrence next year. None at all. The team that lucks into the #1 pick in the 2021 draft will absolutely take him regardless of how insane trade offers will be. He's beyond generational talent. Pointless to even mention him.

Need to draft a QB this year in the first round. They've got a lot of homework to do on Love, Herbert, Eason if Tua stays.
I don’t see any of the three Qb’s you listed being A franchise type Qb in the NFL. I would rather see them use the draft and free agency to upgrade the lines on both sides of the ball and go with Rosen next year instead of drafting Love, Herbert, or Eason.

Yes rehab and finish degree. If he was my son that is what I would have him do..

For sure on Lawrence and Fields, and our pick being out of range.

But, if not Tua, maybe not the first, but surely the second round at least, someone to develop like Love or Eason. I think I'd rather take a shot on someone there than a Herbert for example

It has taken Wilson nearly a year to recover from his hip injury and his hip wasn’t dislocated and he did not have an operation on his hip. Bo Jackson never fully recovered from his hip injury and he eventually had a total hip replacement.
If his name wasn’t Tua, I doubt anyone on here would even want the Dolphins to draft a player with the recent injury history of Tua. An injured leg, operations on both ankles and major surgery to repair a dislocated hip, all these injuries in the past two years. I just can’t see using a first round pick on any player with this list of recent injuries.

Firstly medicine has advanced since 1991 also Bo Jackson had an infection during surgery that has already been given a less then 1 percent chance of happening, secondly Wilson has come back strong, Third is its obvious you hold him till he is 100 percent even if he misses 2020 but there is a reason that nearly every mockdraft in the NFL still has this kid in the 1st round and i don't think his prognosis is as bleak as your trying to paint. its just not based in reality or science.

Guys you know you can not post political stuff here

It will be deleted and if you continue you will be banned from this conversation

Please take it to the political forum

Back
Top Bottom