Tua named starter | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua named starter

I don't understand why the Dolphins are bent on being the stupidest franchise in the NFL.

I would be all for Tua starting if we were losing, but were not.

The biggest thing I have against this is the timing. Why the hell are they starting the rookie against the best secondary in the NFL AND Aaron Donald!!!!

effing idiots!!

The Rams secondary is healthy right now, and when healthy nobody argues they are the best in the NFL.

This is so stupid.

I don't understand why the Dolphins are bent on being the stupidest franchise in the NFL.

The biggest thing I have against this is the timing. Why the hell are they starting the rookie against the best secondary in the NFL AND Aaron Donald!!!!

effing idiots!!

The Rams secondary is healthy right now, and when healthy nobody argues they are the best in the NFL.

This is so stupid.

If you're "the best secondary in the NFL" wouldn't you want you best qb playing? If they think right now TUa is the better qb why wouldn't you play him? I'm sure there are people who believe Fitz is better right now, but if the coaching staff believes Tua gives them the best chance to win why not play him? If the staff thinks they need to do x, y and z next week to win and Tua does those things better than Fitz than they should play Tua.

effing idiots!!

This is so stupid.
Maybe the coaches feel that he gives us the best chance to win. Fitz was awful against the Jets and is a limited QB. They are not winning the SB this year. Reps will help Tua and prepare them for the future. That is why you start Tua.

I’m glad the ones who see both QBs everyday in practice are making the decisions and not a lot of these internet coach/fans in here. Unless you’re there everyday at camp or practice you’re about as ignorant on the what’s happening as the rest of us fans.

LOL.

Outside of torching practice squad defensive units he's been meh. Dead arm and floating ducks all over the field.
Guess we'll find out if Tua can have this offense averaging at least 26 points a game.

effing idiots!!

This is so stupid.

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill. Imagine being so upset over this! :lol:

effing idiots!!

This is so stupid.
The stupidest franchise for starting the most pro ready QB in the draft after picking him #5?

Right. We beat the niners easily and they beat the Rams easily so they don't scare me.

I was thinking the other day that if Tua is great and has a long career he’ll be the QB of the Miami Dolphins when I retire. And then it occurred to me Marino started his first year when I was in college. MIND BLOWN.

I am so excited to watch him play against an NFL defense. Sure he'll make stupid plays, he's a rookie, but if there's one thing that quite literallly everyone has said about Tua it's that he's a quick learner and a smart kid. I don't doubt he'll make mistakes, but I also don't doubt he'll fix them and work on them once he finds out what he needs to work on.

These are exciting times for Dolphins fans, we just gotta support the kid and he'll come through.

Was Gailey a factor at all in this move? Do you think Flores discussed with Chan before making the switch?

effing idiots!!

This is so stupid.

No it is not stupid.
Flo wants to WIN. He is putting his best QB in because he believes that Tua gives his team a much bigger advantage than having Fitz back there. Simple $hit.

Back
Top Bottom