Tua needs to learn to slide | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua needs to learn to slide

Anthony Rizzo did the same thing in the Yankee game last night. Knee got caught in the grass and just flipped forward.

Anthony Rizzo did the same thing in the Yankee game last night. Knee got caught in the grass and just flipped forward.

Its almost worse for a baseball player since its literally a baseball slide.

Rizzo isn't the most athletic dude to begin with though at least, in terms of base running.

Its almost worse for a baseball player since its literally a baseball slide.

Rizzo isn't the most athletic dude to begin with though at least, in terms of base running.
Yea, but he wasn't baserunning. He was trying to catch a short pop up. Got caught in the infield grass. In Tua's case, he has to get his cleats off the ground and try to slide on his butt.

Yea, but he wasn't baserunning. He was trying to catch a short pop up. Got caught in the infield grass. In Tua's case, he has to get his cleats off the ground and try to slide on his butt.

Gotcha, I didn't see the play so when I heard slide I imagined it was into second or third base.

I thought it looked like he’d started his slide, but then decided to try to stay up long enough to get to the first down marker.

I thought it looked like he’d started his slide, but then decided to try to stay up long enough to get to the first down marker.

That would make more sense but still be useless since the ball is dead the moment you begin to make the sliding motion, not when your leg hits the ground.

I would be surprised if Flo isn’t having him practice that first practice after the game.

Back
Top Bottom