Tua next guest on Tyreek's podcast | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua next guest on Tyreek's podcast

Yeah but it only says the time, doesn't say what day...
Um. It says 6/30. What day do you think that might be? Let me give you a hint. Today is Tuesday 6/28......

200.gif

I’m on the side of wishing he’d tone it down a few notches with this podcast thing. I get it, he’s building a brand, etc. But being an active player in a very visible situation in Miami, everything he says can come back to bite him or be a distraction one way or another. I’ve liked McDaniel’s approach to being a players coach so far but I think he needs to rein this in a bit.
And what's with Tyreek's twitter profile pic? It appears as if he's mocking McDaniel. Maybe coach is ok with it but its still a little odd IMO...

And what's with Tyreek's twitter profile pic? It appears as if he's mocking McDaniel. Maybe coach is ok with it but its still a little odd IMO...
I dont believe him showing a pic of his coach walking off a stage from a presser is mocking

There's this guy in the NBA who was LITERALLY doing a podcast in the middle of the NBA Finals...and they won.

I think we'll be fine.
Duncan Robinson was doing a podcast, but no one cares bc he sucks now and looks like Jimmy Neutron.

The media hates that Tyreek is getting attention from this bc he’s stealing some of their shine and tricks from their game plan.

“You’re making a hot take that Tua is more accurate than Mahomes? Sensationalism is our thing.”

Listen to Mike Florio here and u can feel how worried he is that players can talk right to the fans, which isn’t good for guys like him.

Duncan Robinson was doing a podcast, but no one cares bc he sucks now and looks like Jimmy Neutron.

The media hates that Tyreek is getting attention from this bc he’s stealing some of their shine and tricks from their game plan.

“You’re making a hot take that Tua is more accurate than Mahomes? Sensationalism is our thing.”

Listen to Mike Florio here and u can feel how worried he is that players can talk right to the fans, which isn’t good for guys like him.

Mike Florio is the scum on the bottom of a dumpster. His alarmist Dolphins hating @ss is not getting a single view count from me. Thanks for sharing Blob but I can't get over my dislike for that jockey weasel or his fellow Phins hating buffoon (also looks like Jimmy Neutron) Chris "polo buttoned up as his brain needs no air" Simms.

I’m on the side of wishing he’d tone it down a few notches with this podcast thing. I get it, he’s building a brand, etc. But being an active player in a very visible situation in Miami, everything he says can come back to bite him or be a distraction one way or another. I’ve liked McDaniel’s approach to being a players coach so far but I think he needs to rein this in a bit.
Agreed. He comes across like a moron.

Someone said that they thought that hill looks to be mocking McDaniel because of his Twitter profile pic
I wrote "appears as if he is mocking"... it's still odd that he has that pic (of HC biting his pinky nail -- like wtf?) as his twitter profile pic, no?

I wrote "appears as if he is mocking"... it's still odd that he has that pic (of HC biting his pinky nail -- like wtf?) as his twitter profile pic, no?
I’m sorry I don’t see that biting nail pic I just see the pic of coach walking off the the presser stage

Last edited:
I know I’ll get ripped for this (I certainly don’t care) but imo Andy Reid is a great coach who is really good at making personnel decisions. There’s a reason why he let Tyreek Hill go.

Back
Top Bottom